Baechu's EX

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sakura's POV

"You piece of . When I told you not to leave me, you left me. Now that I told you to leave me alone, you wont. I don't even know what I see in you before that made me head over heels for you."

Irene's words kept on going and going on my head. How dare she is to say that I'm just a piece of ! Now all I want to do is get back at her. I'll make sure that she will suffer for what she said to me. 

 

Irene's POV

"Seul, I love you. Can we make our fake dating real? Can you be my girlfriend?" Ommoo, I'm so nervous when I asked her.

She gave her prettiest smile and said. "I love you too Irene. Yes, I would love to be your girlfriend." Then we sealed it with a kiss. 

Man, I'm the happiest girl in the whole world. I've thought that after what happened to my previous relationship I would never be happy again. 

"Baechu thank you so much for tonight. Thank you for being patient and for taking care of me. I'm the luckiest girl because of you."

"Aigoooo you don't have to thank me Seul. I love you and I will do everything for you." Then I saw her blushed. 

"I love you too Baechu. Thank you for dropping me off. Drive safely." As soon as she said that I saw how her face changes into a sad one.

"Seul, is there a problem?"

"Hmmmmmnnn...." 

"Seul, come on tell me.. what's bothering you?"

"Hmmmm I-- I don't know if I will be able to sleep good tonight."

"Why?"

(o///o) "Cause you won't be beside me on the bed tonight. In the hospital, I get so used of us being on the same bed. But.."

"Ommooo, so my girlfriend wants me to sleep next to her tonight?"

Then she softly nodded. Oh my goodness, she didn't even deny it. "But if you can't, then----"

"Of course, I can be with you tonight. I love the idea of us always sleeping next to each other you know." I smiled and then her face lights up automatically. 

"Yey.... let's go to my room now."

, why do I feel so hot right now with how she said it? 

(In Seulgi's room)

"Wow, you're room is so neat and organized. Look at this paintings. I haven't seen anything like these before."

"Cause I've painted it myself."

(O_O) "Really? You painted this? Omoooo you're one good damn painter. Just when I thought you're already perfect."

"Tcchhh a smooth talker Baechu." 

"No, Im not. Just saying the truth right here." She smiled and handed me some clothes.

"I know this is a little bit big for you but I think you can wing it."

"Right." I immediately took off my top clothes without realizing that Seulgi is just in front of me. (O_O) Her face was like a mixed of shookt and amazement. She's too cute. I walked closer to her and I saw how she gulped. , I think I can't handle it anymore. I've been supressing myself when we were in the hospital and now that we are in her private room and she was now my official girlfriend, you know what screw everything, I will make love to her right now. 

I kissed her with full of love, passion and desire. I can't take it anymore. Surprisingly, she responded wih the same amount of passion and desire. We kissed like there's no tomorrow. Soon I removed her top clothes too and every thing just happened magically. Our first night together is one of the best night I had so far. Her body was a bomb and her skin drove me crazy all night.

" Baechu..We will be late today." Seulgi said as I'm still hugging her.

"Seul I still want to sleep more."

"We can't. We've been out for long specially me so I don't want to disappoint our director and staff for being late today." Then she immediately ran to the bathroom.

"Aissst you're so mean in leaving me alone in the bed."

"I'm sorry Baechu but if you want we can take a bath at the same time." As soo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter