Why?

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

"Irene-unnie thank you so much for transfering Seulgi-unnie in this hospital. I won't be able to come back and forth with mom and unnie if she's still there. Mom is also pleased and she said that she'll make sure to help herself get better for us specially for Seulgi-unnie." Yeri said. 

"I'm glad to hear that Yeri. You don't have to thank me. I just don't want your mom to be more stress out and to aggrevate her sitiuation. If Seulgi wakes up and she found out that your mom's condition worsen, she'll definitely blame herself."

"I was right. I knew it that you're a good person though I know what you've done to her before." Then I chuckled. "Well now that you think about it, if I haven't done that, we might not got a chance to know each other more."

"And you guys might not be dating? I saw your interview with Seulgi-unnie" Then she copied me. "It's true. Seulgi and I were dating. So for those who are trying to pursue her, back off". I can't help but smile at her cuteness. 

"About that Yeri. It's not actually true that time. We're just pretending we are because I need to get away from something and that's the only way out. And Seulgi being the kindest, she just helped me out."

"Ommmo really? Then why do I feel like you really love Seulgi-unnie?"

"Cause I do. I love her. I have fallen for her but I haven't told her yet. We're supposed to see each other on the night she got into the accident but---" Then she cuts me off.

"But you meet with your ex-girlfriend." Then I nodded. But then I realized something. 

"You know what Yeri, now that we talked about it again. I'm just confused on how they knew that she's my ex. I did my best for the past years to keep her from the public and then all of a sudden. Hmmm that's so weird."

"Maybe they found out at some point unnie."

"I don't know. It's just odd." I was going to say something more when Jennie came. 

"Oh my gosh Jennie. You came." Then I immediately hugged her.

"I'm so worried about you. How are you? How's Seulgi?" She asked.

"I'm feeling better now. Seulgi's doing great. The doctor said that she might wake up o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter