Please Take Care of Her

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"Oh my goodness, Ms. Irene Bae? Is that really you?" Yeri excitedly said. Then Ms. Bae nodded. 

"I'm Yeri, unnie's younger sister. I'm your no. 2 fan." she said then Ms. Bae furrowed one of my eyebrows.

"No. 2? Then who's the no.1?" she asked. Oh no, I know what she's going to say.

"I can't believe you don't know----." Then I immediately covered  with my hands.

"Mom's gonna be awake Yeri." I told her hoping she would stop.

"Oppps I'm so sorry. Why is she here?" she whispered.

"She drove for me."

"Really? Are you perhaps my unnie's new girlfriend? O_O What the hell! This brat is going to be in big trouble. She just literally told her that I'm gay. I haven't acrually come out in the public yet so nobody knows that. That's why I admire her so much when she had confirmed her uality. She had done it for her ex-girlfriend I know but I don't understand why they broke up. I'm honestly curious but we're not that close yet for me to ask her. Anyways everybody celebrated that she's single and everybody is trying to get her attention but nobody did succeed. She was going to say something again so I tried to cover but the heck she just bit me. Ugghhh it hurts a lot.

"Can you please take care of her Irene-unnie?" Oh wow, she have the nerve to call her Irene-unnie, I can't even address her in her first name. "She's always been taking care of others and no one really looks out for her"  

"Yerim!" I said firmly. Then she stopped talking cause she knows that one more word and she's gonna be in big trouble like I won't give her any allowance for her school. When I looked at Ms. Bae she looked so tired so I asked her to lay down on the bed next to mom. To my surprise, she just followed me and didn't say anything I guess she's really tired now I felt so guilty sleeping all the way. "Aisst Stupid Seulgi." I told myself. I sat next to her while she's laying down. I noticed that she was shaking her head so I asked her. 

"Are you okay Ms. Bae?" 

"Yes, I am." Then she gave me a bright smile. Holy , what was that. I immediately looked away before she noticed how flusterred I am with that smile. 

Then I just caught Yeri whispered something to her that made her face so red. 

"What the hell Yerim? What did you tell Ms. Bae? Why is her face so red?" Then Yeri ran outside the room and I immediately chased her. 

"Hey brat, if I were you I will stop running now before I cut your allowance this week." Then she immediately stopped and faced me.

"Yah, that's so mean unnie."

"What did you tell Ms. Bae? Why is she blushing?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing or I will cut your allowance."

"Alright ...alright geez, I asked her if she has a crush on you first cause I caught her staring at you."

"What the heck. And what did she say?" I don't know but I feel excited. 

"Oh now, you're interested. Well unfortunately she said no." Oh that's why she's shaking her head. "But I'm not buying that unnie. If only, you witness how she looks at you.

"Then why is she blushing?"

"Cause I told her that she didn't have to worry cause you have a crush on her too and that I'm her no. 2 fan because you'll never let me take your spot as her no.1 fan. Her face was so red, I told you unnie, she has a crush on you" Yeri laughed so hard while I just can't believe she have said that to her. 

I smacked her head. 

"Ouch, what was that for?" she asked.

"For embarrassing me."

"Yah, you're so violent unnie."

"Did you eat already?" She shaked her head. "Alright let's go to the cafeteria and eat everything you wanted."

"Eh? Really? But what about mom?"

"It's okay Ms. Bae is there."

"Unnie what happened? How on the earth did you manage to come here with Irene-unnie."

"It's a long story. I'll tell you when you eat."

I spend some time with my sister. She maybe a brat but I love her so much. When our dad left us, it's only me, my mom and her. I don't want to leave her taking care of mom but I don't have any choice. I need to work for all of us so when I had a chance to talk to her and get some time, I make sure to let her feel that Im just here for her too.

After some time we went back to the room. It made me smile seeing my mom and Ms. Bae peacefully sleeping. I tapped Ms. Bae to wake her up. I'm so surprised on how red her eyes were as if she just cried. 

"Did you cry Ms. Bae?"  I immediately asked.

She shaked her head. "Then why are your eyes so red and even your nose."

"I feel a little bit cold and my eyes are like these cause I just woke up"

"Oh I see. We're going home now Ms. Bae" I helped her stand and then took my spare jacket in the closet. I wrapped it around her and saw her blushing again. Like really? How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter