Disoriented Bae

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

"What the hell is that Irene?" Wendy exclaimed. "You guys are flaming hot. Did I missed something out? You haven't told me what happened yesterday when you didn't attend your dinner with auntie and uncle. Where did you go?"

"Just somewhere."

"And with whom?"

"Nobody."

"Are you kidding me Irene? You just left with Seulgi after the press showered her with so many questions. And what's up with that? Why did you defend her? You're not the type who will speak up for your co-actor." Then she paused for a minute.

"Oh my God, don't tell me that you have something to do with it?" 

I sighed and then answered her back. "I know I messed up Wendy. I told Sana that Seulgi kinda delays our shooting for not showing up or being late then she wrote something about her being unprofessional. Then I just found out the real reason why and I felt really really terrible. When I saw her struggling yesterday, I can't help but help her. After that, we talked and she told me that she knew that it was me who betrayed her. I apologized and she told me that she'll forgive me if I'll do something for her and I did."

"Oh my gosh. I can't believe you've done that. That's very unacceptable Irene. So what's the real reason why she's always busy that made your conscience flipped out?"

"I'm not in the position to disclose that to you Wendy, I'm so sorry." I said.

"I understand. What about the favor she asked you? I believe that have something to do with what I saw today. Like man, you're all over her Irene. I should have video taped you."

"Yah, enough of that."

"So spill it, what happened that makes you crazy about Kang Seulgi?'

"I'm not crazy over her!" I defended.

"Oh yeah, should I record you on your retake kissing scene with her later so you can see the proof?"

"Do that and I will kill you." Then I gave her my killer eyes.

"Araso..araso now tell me what happened."

"Alright. I had to drive her home which is so far from here and then I saw her mom and sister."

"No way? You've seen the Kang Family? Seulgi is very protective of them. She never let other people meet them. Gosh, are you guys secretly together like what the media was talking about? I will be very upset if you guys are and me as your manager and bestfriend is the last person to know."

"What? We are not together. You know that I don't hide anything to you. I just drove her home cause she's tired."

"Well, you almost if I didn't ask you right now."

"That's why I can't hide anything from you cause you always ask me.Hello? But what do you mean about the media talking about me and Seulgi being together?" She grabbed her phone and research something. Soon, she showed me an article with the title "Are Ms. Bae and Ms. Kang secretly together?" I read the full article and I was so surprised by the theory they came up because of the stunt I pulled out yesterday. 

"This article is ridiculuos, why would they think that way?"

"Duh? First, you never ever once defend your co-actor. Second, you just pushed the media men away from Seulgi acting like her hero. Third you just grabbed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter