Dinner With My Parents and Seulgi

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

I was waiting outside Seulgi's house when Jennie called me. Jennie is a very good friend of mine. She was my bestfriend when we are in middle school and up until now, we managed to keep our communication. She's just out of the country right now with her girlfriend but I think soon they will go back home. 

"Irene, you . Why do I have to know it from the TV news and not from you?"

"I'm sorry Jennie. It just slipped in my mind."

"You know what Irene. Our friendship is over now."

"Yah, are you being serious right now? Come on, you told me about Lalisa late too but I just let it slide."

"Araso...araso... spill! How did you manage to date the most famous girl crush Kang Seulgi huh?"

"What do you mean how did I manage? More of like, how did she manage to date me?" Then both of us laughed hysterically.

"Uhmmmmm Irene, I'm so sorry to interrupt you but I think we need to go now." Seulgi said. Oh my gosh, I'm so busy talking to Jennie that I didn't notice Seulgi. 

"Oh Seul---gi." I turned my face around to see her and oh my goodness. I can't believe what my eyes are seeing right now. Her beauty is out of this world. I thought that I'm the prettiest but I got it all wrong. Wow, she's just perfection. Her body, her nose, her eyes and specially those addicting lips of her. I totally lose all my . 

I was just staring intently at Seulgi when she pointed her finger on my phone. I was so disoriented right now that I didn't understand what she's trying to say.

"Your phone Irene. Somebody was still on the line." I looked at my phone. OH no, I totally forget about Jennie.

"Oh . You're right. I'm sorry Jennie but I'll just call you back later when I have time." I told Jennie then hung up.

"I'm sorry about that. She's a very close friend of mine. She called because of my dating issue. Wow Seulgi, I never thought that I will be seeing a girl prettier than me." (>///<) Then she blushed. Omooo she's freaking cute. 

"Shall we?" Then I opened the door for her. My gosh, it's been a long time since I felt this way. I know she's just helping me out but why do I felt like it's real. 

------------------------- Skips in front of the President's house ---------------------------------------------------------

"Irene, can I back out now?" She worriedly said as I hit the door bell.

"Come on Seulgi. You'll be fine." I held her hand and squeezed it. "You're not alone. I'm here." giving her my prettiest smile at the same time. "And if she ever mistreated you, we'll leave this house right away. I don't care what she'll do with me but I won't let her hurt you, okay?" (>///<) Then the door just opened with my mom smiling brightly at us. What is wrong with her?

"Good evening Mrs. Kim (Author's note: she's remarried that's why she's not a Bae anymore). Now I know why Irene was indeed the prettiest." Wow, smooth Kang. That's a very good move.

We were surprised when my mom squealed. "Ayeee.... Honey, Seulgi and Irene are here now." She grabbed Seulgi and dragged her inside. Then I followed. What is happening here? I'm freaking confused.

"I've been waiting for you. I'm such a huge fan of yours Seulgi." my mom said.

Seulgi: (o_o) Huh?

ME:  (O_O) Eh? 

Then uncle chuckled. "Welcome to our house Seulgi. My wife was dying to meet you tonight." He said. 

Eh? What? My mom is one of her fans? 

"Eh mom, I didn't know that you're a fan of her!" I said.

"Oh my love, you will be mad if you knew that I love Seulgi. But now that you're dating her I don't think you will be."

I was mentally mad actually. How can she be a fan girl of my rival? I looked at Seulgi with my killer eyes. Just how many girls are whipped for her? Ugghh

"Alright...alright enough of that. Where's my hug my love?" Then I hugged her and uncle. My mom looked at me waiting for me to say something.

Then Seulgi whispered to me. "I think she's waiting for you to introduce me to them."

"Owww right. Mom, Uncle. I know that you guys know her but this is Seulgi, she's my girlfriend." That "she's my girlfriend" gave me goosebumps. "Seulgi meet my mom and uncle." 

"Good evening Mr. President...Good evening Mrs. Kim...it's nice to meet you finally. Thank you for inviting me tonight." Wow she's good to the fact that she almost bailed me out. 

"You're so formal. Don't call me Mrs. Kim... you can call me mom and you can call my husband uncle, when you guys are not at work just like Irene"

¯\(°_o)/¯ What? This is insane. My mom loves her so much. I'm going to be doom once she found out that we're just freaking faking it. Oh Lord, please save me when that time comes.

"So are you girls hungry? Come and let's have dinner already. I'm sorry Seulgi if I just prepared a little bit."

"No its okay Mrs.---" Then my mom looked at her intensely and I saw how Seulgi gulped. Hahaha, I can't help but smile at their interaction. I remembered when I introduced my ex to her, she's not really happy. Not because I came out as a gay but she said that she have a bad vibes with her. If there is something that I'm very thankful of about my mom, is that she accepted me for who I am.  

"No. it's okay mom. You actually dont have to-------" Seulgi didn't continue her words when she saw the table full of foods like there are 20 people who wil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter