Accepting Ms. Bae's Apology

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

When I read the article about me I admit I'm a little bit upset. I don't even know how they found out about that. By anyways, it doesn't matter anymore, I'm not telling the whole world about my mom's situation. I'm pretty much sure that if I announce it, the media will do everything and anything just to find the hospital where she is right now and that's the last thing I wanted to happen. I don't want her to be stressed out and my sister Yeri of course. After my little argument with Joy, I've decided to breathe some fresh air. 

"Hello Sana, I think I made a mistake about Seulgi.", Huh? Is that Ms. Bae? I peeked on her and I saw her talking on the phone.

"Yeah, I know but I can't tell you the reason why." I can see in her face that she was very worried.

"Can you just please write something that will clean her name a bit?" She said. Don't tell me she's the one who gave the information to that reporter.

"Then what should I do? She's not gonna tell the media her reason. I just found out the real reason when I heard her arguing with her manager." Then she sighed. Oh I see, so she overhead us huh? And now she's being guilty.

"I guess I have no other choice then. Alright thank you Sana." She said.

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I was so wrong. I don't know but there's something about her that I really hated aside from the fact that she's my rival." Ouch that hurts a lot. So she really hated me that much huh? To the point that she have to do that. I think I really have to give up whatever hope I have. I mean she clearly doesn't like me. Maybe being friends with her is far from possible so I'll just finished this movie and that's it. 

I went back to the set as if I didn't learned about what Ms. Bae have done. I saw her looking at me and I was so surprised when she smiled. Geez, as if. She's just feeling guilty. Normally, I would give her my prettiest smile and my warm greetings but I just ignored her. 

"Woaahh, what was that? I saw what you did back there Seulgi. You just ignored Irene Bae. The girl who have all the girls and boys in the palm of her hand."

"Tch, whatever! I'm not one of them anymore." I said.

Then Joy touched my forehead. "Oh my goodness, are you sick?"

"Yah, I'm not. Alright let's just do this and then I'll go home right away."

"Again? You haven't rested yet Seulgi. You can't do that."

"Then drive for me."

"Well you know that I have plans for today. Just go home next time and I'll drive you I promised."

"Nah, Yeri and mom needs me now. Thanks Joy but I'll be fine, don't worry."

"Aissshhh your family is very lucky to have you.  Just make sure to drink lots of coffee so you won't sleep while driving."

"Got it ma'am," then I smiled at her. I'm so lucky that I have her as my manager. She's like a sister to me as well. Work will not be fun and less stressful if it weren't for her.

 

Irene's POV

After learning the truth about Seulgi, I felt really really bad. Why did I do that in the first place? Ugghhh I tried to talk to Sana but then she said it wasn't easy to just write an article contradicting her previous one specially that I can't give her the real reason. With that, I thought of so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter