Our First Kissing Scene

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"Hmmm Ms. Bae---" I said as I start the car.

"Irene. Just call me Irene." O_O What in the world is happening? She's permitting me to call her in her first name. 

"Seriously?"

"Do I look like I'm joking? I've been calling you in your first name so you can just call me Irene too." Oh yeah, she's right. I see.

"Thank you for coming with me Irene. I really appreciate it."

"Did you forget that I did something terrible to you? You're unbelievely weird."

"Oh yeah, well it's all in the past. What I remember now is that you help me out. You have saved me big time Irene." 

She just shaked her head. "Are you sure you can drive now?" Wow, she's being extra caring.

"Yes, I can. Thanks to you. But before we go home, let's go somewhere else first." 

"Where do you want to go?"

"We haven't eaten yet. Aren't you hungry?"

She just shaked her head. "Are you kidding me? You've drove 3 hours and we stayed for like hours in the hospital and you're not hungry?"

"I'm used to it. I don't eat much."

Now it's my turn to shaked my head. "Oh my goodness. You should take care of yourself more."

"Say that to yourself." she softly said

"What?"

"Nothing. Let's just go that place and let's go home. It's going to be morning before we can get home and you need to sleep at least after driving." She's thinking of me again? Wow, something is really wrong with her.

I drove to my favorite restaurant. The owner of the restaurant is my friend and  I'm pretty confident that nobody will catch us there.

"Where are we going? Aren't we supposed to be entering there?" Then she pointed at the main entrance.

"This restaurant is pretty famous that's why it's 24 hours. Do you want those people to take photos of us being together?"

She paused for a sec. "That's right. But how are we going to get there."

I hold her hand. Uwwuuu her hand is so soft and it fits perfectly to mine. She's surprised but then I didn't give her a chance to react cause I just dragged her to the back door."

"Is this the back door?"

I nodded, let go of her hand, get the key and opened the door.

"What the heck? Is this your restaurant?"

"Nope but my friend owns this. Let's go." Before she could say anything I dragged her again. What I love about this restau is that they have private rooms as well so you can have private meetings. And when I became famous she purposely built one room for me where I can go and people can't see me. It has like a hidden entrance and exit for me. It's always locked cause this room is only intended for me and I have my keys as well. 

"Are you kidding me? This place is awesome." Irene said full of excitement.

When I opened the room, it's always clean as always. That girl...my friend loves me so much. 

I immediately dialed her number as soon as Irene and I sat down.

"Hello, girl. I freaking love you. Thank you for always making sure this room is clean." 

Then I saw how Irene's excited face changed into an annoyed one. What just happened?

"Yeah... yeah... I'm here but I'm with somebody else."

She furrowed one of her eyebrow. 

"What no! She's not. Hurry up and come here. I'm hanging up."

"I'm sorry Irene. I just called out my friend, she's the owner of this place. Is there any problem?"

"Somebody else huh?" 

"I------" Then the door just opened. I saw Jisoo and she immediately hugged me. 

"Oh my F****** Lord, you're still alive? I already thought of opening this room for other clients.

"Yah, you're so mean."

She smacked my head. "You're the freaking mean one. You just lost your girlfriend and you suddenly forget this place." I tried to covered but I failed then I saw Irene's look. Gosh, I have chicken skin right now? Why is she so scary? Then Jisoo suddenly realizes that I'm not alone. I saw how scared she is right now too. 

"O_O Opps I'm sorry Kang. I didn't mean to say that in front of your new girlfriend." She whispered.

"She's not my girlfriend." I whispered back.

"Then why is she giving looks to us that she's ready to murder us anytime. Wait, she's very pretty and she looks very familiar." Then after a sec she screamed to the point that I thought I'm going to break my eardrums.

"Kyahhh......Irene Bae?" Then she walks closer to her and poke her in her face.

"Yah, don't touch me." She complained.

"Holy cow. I'm not even dreaming?" Then she quickly ran outside and afterwards she have this giant poster of Irene then a sharpee. 

"Oh my god, is it okay if i'll ask for an autograph? I'm your #3 fan." Irene just looked at her and I just faceplamed myself. 

"Oh my gosh. Im so rude. I'm Jisoo, Seulgi's childhood and bestfriend. Don't worry we're just friends, no more and no less." 

Then Irene smiled. "So you're my No. 3 fan, Yeri is my No. 2.. I wonder who is the no.1? Maybe if I'll know who's my #1 fan then I can give you my  autograph." She just smirked at me while saying that. I know that she knew already but she wanted me to hear it from me. There's no way I'm going to tell her. 

"Seulgi, why don't you tell her that you're her #1 fan. You'd fight everyone who wanted that spot. right?" Aisst geez, we shouldn't have come here. 

"Oh really?"

"Come on Seulgi, just admit it so she can give me my autograph already."

"I don't remembe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter