A Flustered Irene

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

Today we are set to meet with the director and Ms. Bae again. I'm so excited cause I'll be seeing her again. When Joy and I came, the director, Ms. Bae and Wendy her manager were already there. Wow, she's earlier than the last time. I wondered if it's just because she purposely do that because he's meeting with the President last time. Well regarding that I found that.....

"Joy how is Ms. Bae and Mr. President related?"

"Seriously? You're claiming to be her #1 fan, but you don't know that?"

"I know. I failed her."

"Geez, Mr. President is Ms. Bae's step father. After her dad passed away, her mother remarried and rumors says that she hated it. Well I guess, rumors were true based on what we witnessed yesterday."

"Awww poor her. No wonder why she's so bitter. Her dad then her ex-gf." I touched my chest where my heart is. "Don't worry Irene, I'm coming for you.", I told myself.

The director and her manager stands up and greeted us except for her of course.But then I turned to her and give her my prettiest smile. "Good morning Ms. Bae." For a sec I felt like she was mesmerized but then it changes to an annoying face again.

I stared at her face and there's something different with her face. Aha, her eyes, it looks puffy. Did she cried?

"Have you guys read the script?" 

"Yes" we both said.

"Did you have any comments with the script?"

"Can you remove all the kissing scenes here?" O_O Ms. Bae said. Uwuu I didn't think about that. I was so focused on the story itself. Now that she mentioned it, my heart beats so fast again. I'll have a chance to kiss her ayieee I mean I know it's just on screen but still. Hopefully the director will not agree to remove those, I mean it doesn't make sense if we will.

"I'm sorry Ms. Bae but we won't be removing any kissing scenes. It's going to be a lame romantic movie without that."

"What about the make love scene. Can we just delete that?" Is there a love scene there? Oh yeah, when the characters are in the safe house. Woooaahhh 

"It's just going to be short so you don't have to worry about that."

"What about you Seulgi, do you have any questions?"

"Ahmmm I just noticed that there were two endings for the story. Which one are we going to follow?"

"That's what I wanna talk about. Which one do you prefer?"

"I prefer the one where our characters are alive. That's a pretty good and happy ending."

"What about you Irene?"

"I prefer the one where they die." she said.

"What? You preferred that one. It's a little bit sad though." I told her.

"Well, it's my opinion." She said.

"Such a bitter." Everybody's eyes widen while Joy faceplamed herself. oppppsss I didn't mean to say it, it just slipped my mouth.

"What did you just say? I'm bitter? Well to tell you Ms. Kang. I just choose that ending because it's beautiful on its on way. Like until they die, the characters still love each other. And eternally they were happy together." She said.

I was speechless for a moment. So she really read the whole script, I thought she's not rea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter