Wedding

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

I'm so freaking nervous right now. What if that snapped at Seulgi and just kill her in an instant. Aissst I should have just waited for her like what she wanted. I immediately picked up Joy and we followed Seulgi's location. 

", Joy.. Why did they suddenly stopped? What if---"

"Irene. Shhhh--I'm driving. Please don't say that, I need to concentrate." Joy said. Then they started moving again. This is torture for me...for us... Ugghhh but that stop helped us to catch up with them. Now we can see Sakura's car. Joy was driving carefully so that Sakura won't noticed that we're following her. They stopped on this abandon place and soon I saw these two men came out and immediately carry an unconscious Seulgi.

I was about to wallk out of the car when Joy stopped me. "Not now Irene.. If we go now, they'll just catch us too."

"Didn't you see Seulgi? She's unconscious. What if---?"

"No Irene. I think Sakura won't kill her right away. Coming here, she have something else in mind." 

As soon as all of them were inside. Joy and I find something that can be useful so when we go inside at least we're prepared to protect ourselves. My heart was like torn into million pieces when I saw Seulgi's situation. She was sitting on a chair with the two men on her left and right side and Sakura pointing a gun at her. Thanks God she's alive but judging by her looks, she was hit earlier. I swear, I wanted to kill this already.

"So what's your plan on me now ? Are you going to kill me now?”  Seulgi said bravely. Aisstt this bear is so stupid for provoking Sakura.

"Huh? I'm not gonna let you die easily Kang. I'll make you and Irene suffer first."

As soon as she said , Seulgi charged forward but then the two men grabbed her and pulled her back to sit "Aissst coward . Just kill me. Just please, don't hurt Irene." Omooo, my heart just fluttered. How can she just say that? I mean, well I could say the same thing. Joy and I decided that she will hit one of the guys and she's sure that Seulgi will take care of the other one while I need to make sure that Sakura drop her gun.

"Awww playing like a hero? Don't worry I'm gonna kill you but I just want Irene to see it." 

"You evil !" Totally agree with you my bear. She's an evil . I just can't believe she turned into this. She's a sweet girl when we were starting.

"Hold her while I call her beloved Irene." , she's gonna call my phone. I immediately left my phone somewhere so it can distract them and soon Joy and I charged. I successfully hit Sakura so she had dropped her gun while Joy hit the other guy. Then I saw how Seulgi fights the other guy. Wow, she's really good. 

Sakura immediately grabbed the gun back and was about to shoot Seulgi so I charged and hold her hand to prevent her from shooting. We were battling for the ownership of the gun when I saw Seulgi being shoved in the wall and soon blood was running from her head. I was horrified. ", Seul." And then a gunfire was heard. "."

Sakura and I both stopped then I saw blood coming out from Sakura. Oh my gosh, I thought it's me. Soon the police came and arrest the guys. I immediately run to Seulgi, oh my gosh, she's unconscious. "Please Seul. Please be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter