Calming a Crying Bae

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"Thank you so much for dropping me off Irene. I'm so sorry if I get so emotional tonight."

She shaked her head. "No Seulgi, it should be me thanking you. I know it's hard for you but still you helped me out. You just saved my future. I'll be forever in debt."

"So how long are we going to continue faking this?"

"To tell you honestly I don't know but maybe until we fall in love with someone else. I mean I don't want to be in your way if ever you have find somebody to love." She said. Hmmm that hurts me a bit but I guess that's how it is. I'm just a fake girlfriend because she haven't found her "The One” yet. 

"That's fair. Alright Baechu, I'll go inside now." Omoo, she blushed again. Is it because I called her Baechu?

"Yah Seulgi, you can just call me that in front of my parents!"

"What if I tell them now that we're just faking it?" I was just kidding but I want her to let me call her Baechu. 

"Ughhh alright. You call me that, anytime you want Seul."

"Seul?"

Then she smiled at me. "That's my endearment for you. You call me Baechu and I'll call you Seul." 

"Oww so now we have an official endearment for each other huh?"

"Well yes. It will also help us to convince people around us that we're real even though we're not"

Yep Seulgi. You guys are not real. Don't be so happy about that endearment thing.

"Are you okay Seul?" 

Ughhh the way she says Seul... aistttt "Yes. I am. Alright. Goodnight and thank you for tonight. I actually had fun. It's one of the best dinner I have."

"I'm glad that it ended well. Alright goodnight. Thank you again" Then she hugged me. Wow her body is so soft and warm. I hugged her back and then she hugged me even tighter. I actually don't know how long are we hugging before we pulled away from each other. Soon, she left the house.

As soon as I entered the house, I was horrified with what I saw. 

Joy was sitting on a chair with a DLSR canon with the farthest lens in front of her facing the open window. She must have took  a photo of me and Irene.

"What the hell is this set up Joy? Did you just took a photo of us? Delete it now."

She was browsing on her camera when she just scream out of nowhere like you know how a fan is during their Idol's performance. 

 "Look at this Seulgi. Ms. Bae closed her eyes while hugging you. Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, my seulrene heart can't handle this. I almost died on the first one I took and then this. Oh my heart is so blessed."

"The first one?"

"Look at Ms. Bae's face when she saw you earlier. She looks like lovestruck. Her eyes can't lie. I told you she likes you."

"In your dreams Joy. "

"Should I print this photos for you to display it on your room?"

"Can you?" I immediately ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter