Irene's Fear

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV 

When I saw Seulgi's scene today and her excellent acting, I can't help but overthink. The fake blood that I saw around her body triggered my memory with my father. He died in a car accident and imagining Seulgi going through the same thing made me feel hurt and sad. Am I fallling for her or I already did fell for her? 

As soon as I finished the scene, I immediately run to my dressing room. My tears just keeps of falling from my eyes and the scene of Seulgi's getting hurt just repeat over and over in my mind. , what is happening to me? That scene just got me. 

"Irene, what happened? Why are you crying?" Wendy worriedly asked.

"Wendy what if Seulgi got hurt for real?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"That scene where I saw fake blood coming from Seulgi, it got me real hard. What if something bad happens to her like my father."

"Irene don't think about it too much." she said.

"But I can't help it Wendy." I just cried and cried. She rubbed my back and still it doesn't calm me down.

She stood up and said, "Aisstt, what a whipped fake girlfriend you are."  Then she went out and soon Seulgi and Joy came in. Seeing Seulgi gave me a different feeling, I swear.

"Irene. What the hell happened to you? Why are you crying?" As soon as I hear her voice, I immediately hugged her.

She was surprised and confused I can tell and then she asked Wendy.

"What the hell happened Ms. Son?"

"The scene just got her. She was overthinking that what if it really happens to you."

"Eh?" she said.

"I can't calm her. Please help her Ms. Kang. I'm so sorry for the trouble." And soon I can feel that it's only me and her left. 

I was just hugging her and crying non stop. Soon she hugged me back and gently rubbed my back like Wendy did but this time I felt better.

"Shhhh Baechu. It's okay. It's just a scene in the movie. It will never happen to me in real life." Now it's her turn to wiped my face and made me look at her. 

"Seul" I said. "I can't imagine you getting hurt."

"It won't happen Baechu. Don't cry anymore please. My heart can't handle this." Her eyes are so pretty, oh my gosh.

I nodded and was surprised when I suddenly felt her lips unto mine. If this is her way of calming me down then it's very effective. Her lips is so addicting and soon I responded back. We were kissing passionately when Wendy and Joy opened the door.

"Holy ." Joy exclaimed.

"Oh my gosh, sorry for interrupting you guys." Wendy added.

After that, Seulgi immediately walked out of my dressing room. Oh my Lord, we just ing kissed for real. 

"Wow Irene. Now you tell me that you're interested in her just a little bit." I just lowered down my head.

"You cried today thinking that you can't handle it, if something bad happens to her and then I saw with my own two beautiful eyes how you guys kissed each other. Now why don't you just make your freaking fake relationship for real?" she added.

"What if she doesn't feel the same Wendy?"

"Owww so you're confirming now that you really do have feelings for Seulgi?"

"I think I have fallen for her."

Then she squealed. "I knew it. Oh my Seulrene heart. Just confess to her Irene. I'm 100%, oh no 200% sure that she's into you. By the way, who initiated the kiss?"

"Her." Then she squeled again. My poor eardrums. "See, why would she do that if she's not into you. Don't be dumb Irene. We both knew that ever since the beginning she likes you."

"Now, text her."

"What?"

"Text her and ask her out. Make it official Irene. Please I'm begging you."

"But---"

"No buts Irene. You know you always have to do it right away. Don't wait cause you can't never tell what tomorrow may bring."

"You're right Wendy." I took my phone and texted her. "Seul can we meet up at Jisoo's restaurant at 7pm tonight?"

Soon she replied and said. "Of course Baechu. I have something to tell you too. I'll see you tonight."

Oh my goodness, I felt like my heart is gonna explode. 

"So what now Irene?" 

"We'll meet up tonight."

"Yasss that's my girl! Make sure to get your girl tonight."

"Yah, what do you mean by that?"

"Make her your real girlfriend!" Then she smirked and said "Unless you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter