The Bear Is Missing

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

"Is that video even real? Isn't it just edited?" Seulgi said.

As soon as she said that I walked out. I can't believe that after seeing that video and me being always there almost everyday just to check on her doesn't convinced her at all that I'm her girlfriend. Well, it's true though that she's not my girlfriend nor I'm her girlfriend. We're almost there but sadly we're not given a chance. Aissst what a lucky love life I have. 

I'm supposed to sleep over in the hospital today but I just decided to go unwind in my favorite drinking bar. This is my favorite place cause here media, recording videos and talking photos are prohibited. Guest are even tracked down if somebody disclose an information in the things that happened inside this bar. I don't know how they do it, but no one dares to break the rules here. 

I just drink and drink and drink but I felt like the pain just won't go away. Why can't she see me? Why can't she looked at me the way she looked at me before? I wanted to kiss and hug her but I can't. She's so near yet she's so far. 

I was in the middle of my 5th shot of vodka when a familiar girl sat in front of me.

"Rene, stop it already."

'Why are you here Sakura? Just leave me alone. If you didn't call me that night I would have given a chance to tell Seulgi how much I love her. Now I'm like a stranger to her."

"Why what happened?" She asked.

I just remained silent. I can't afford anybody to know Seulgi's condition. Especially that according to the police investigation, someone had purposely messed up with Seulgi's car break. Given the fact that Seulgi is the kindest person we know, we don't know the real motive of that freaking bastard/.

"Nothing. Can you just please let me drink peacefully Sakura?"

"But Irene. You know that you're body can't handle this too much alcohol, people may take advantage of you."

"I can handle myself so now leave."

"No, I won't leave you." Then I chuckled. "You piece of . When I told you not to leave me, you left me. Now that I told you to leave me alone, you wont. I don't even know what I see in you before that made me head over heels for you."

Soon her tears were falling. I think I went too far.

"I'm sorry Sakura. I didn't mean to go that far." 

"It's okay Irene. You have your point." She wiped her tears and walked out.

Ughhh I'm so frustrated right now and I just vented it out on her. Stupid Irene. I really really felt horrible right now. I just continued drinking and soon Wendy came.

"My goodness Irene. What are you doing to yourself?"

"Oh Wendy, you're here. How did you know I was here?"

"The called me."

"? I didn't call you." Then she chuckled.

"Aigooo I know you're a but it's not you of course. It's Sakura. She told me to pick you up cause you're drinking so much and you wont let her stay with you."

Then I lowered down my head. "I hurt her feelings."

"Well serves her right for hurting you first. Come on Irene. Let's go home."

I shaked my head. "Nope, I wanted to drink more."

She just smacked me on my head.

"Awww that hurts. What was that for?"

"Do you think Seulgi will be happy with what you're doing to yourself?"

"As if she cared. She doesn't even want to believe that I'm her girlfriend."

"Give her time Irene."

"Do you know how frustrating it is, that you wanted to tell the person you love her but you just can't?" I was going to say something more when Wendy's phone vibrated.

"Hold on Irene."

"Hello Joy."

"She's here with me." 

"Irene did you checked on your phone? 

I shaked my head. "No." 

"Joy said she's been calling you for like an hour now." I took my phone and holy I had like 30 missed calls. 10 from Yeri and like 20 from Joy. My hearts went crazy. I'm so damn nervous right now.

"Wait, what?"

"Alright we're coming there." As soon as she put down the phone, I bombarded with so many questions.

"Wendy what happened? Is Seulgi okay? Why is Joy calling me?"

"Aissst see this is what you get in drinking? Seulgi is missing?"

"Huh?"

"Joy said Seulgi is waiting for you cause she knows you're going to sleep over in the hospital. They thought she slept while waiting but when the nurse came they found out that she's missing."

"Oh God, why do I keep on messing things up? Let's go Wendy"

We immediately ran to my car. 

"Where's your car?"

"At home. I just called an uber to come here. I figured out that you'll be intoxicated with alcohol so I have to drive for you."

"Gosh, that's why I love you. You're such a smart ."

"Alright just seat on the passenger seat and I'll drive." We are on our way to the hospital. Man, if I can just make the car fly, I already did. I'm so agitated and disoriented right now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter