Please..Not Irene..

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"Seul, I'll just talk to uncle. See you later." Irene texted me. Hmm I wonder what are they going to talk about.It must be an emegency so it's okay. I just hope everything is okay.

"I'm almost done with my shooting but take your time...love you...love you... love you Beachu..." I replied.

"Ommoo you're the sweetest girlfriend." She said

And soon the staffs were calling me again. "IKR. Take care...Need to work again."

"Okay... I love you so much Seul."

Few minutes after my last shoot, Sakura came. She seemed so worried and I got nervous all of a sudden. I looked at my phone and there's no message from Irene.

"Seulgi, please come with me. Something happened to Irene."

"What the hell! What happened to her?" 

"I'll tell you on the way. We need to hurry up now." Both of us immediately ran to get to her car. Then I saw Joy's confused face when she saw me leaving so I immediately texted her about the situation. Sakura immediately start the car and drive.

"So what happened to Irene?" 

As soon as I said that, my phone started vibrating and Irene was calling. What the hell, I thought something happened to her? I was about to answer my phone when Sakura pointed a gun on me. 

"Answer that damn phone and you'll be dead!" I was horrified with the gun pointed at me. What the hell is her problem? Then everything sink in on me, don't tell me.

"Don't tell me, you're the one who tried to kill me?"

"Ding, correct!" Then she laughed like you know how the villians laughed in the movie.

"But why?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter