We're Dating?

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

"Wait Seulgi. Aren't you going to give your friend a hug?" Ms. Bae asked. 

"I'm not interested right now." I'm a little bit pissed off. How come she just hugged Jisoo naturally when she offered her my room in that restaurant while she just hugged me cause she's feeling guilty?  Not to mention that I'm mad at Jisoo as well for offering that room with Irene. Now I have to share it with her.  

"Alright. Up to you." Then she held my hand and dragged me. I was surprised by her sudden act. I felt like my mood light up right away as soon as she hold my hand.

Irene felt asleep right away when I was driving home. I can't blame her cause she's definitely tired. I can't believe that she betrayed me but honestly I was glad she did. She won't be here probably if she didn't. Every time I hit the stop light, I've used that time to stare at her. My gosh, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. I can't believe that she's with me right now. I have a big crush on her even when I'm still with Lisa. I was just driving..driving and staring at her and I didn't even realized that we're home already. I woke her up as soon as we get back.

"Thank you so much again Irene. I'll see you later in the shoot."

"I'll see you Seulgi. Make sure to get some rest okay. I swear I'm going to hit you if you messed up our lines and we have to retake over and over again."

Then I laughed. "That's not going to happen. You better prepare your lips for me later." Then I walked away. I didn't see her reaction but for sure she's surprised. Maybe she forget that we're going to shoot our first kissing scene. 

--------------- Kissing scene taping ------------------

"Are you ready Irene?" I smirked at her.

"Don't talk to me like I'm a newbie. I have kissed a lot of guys on the screen."

"But as far as I remember, I'll be the first girl you're going to kiss on the screen." I love to mess with her honestly. She's so cute when she's irritated.  

"FYI, the script says you're the one who's going to kiss me so I'm not going to do anything." 

"Oh yeah, you're right. I'm honestly nervous right now. This is my first time that I'm going to kiss a girl on the screen too." 

"Both of us had ex-girlfriends before so that should be fine. You'll be fine." she whispered softly. Now, she's encouraging me. You know, it's really weird. She's so nice to me. 

"Alright Irene and Seulgi, lights camera action......." The director said.  

----------------------- ACTING ------------------------------------------

"Come on both of us knew that it's you who put all these freaking thumbtacks. Welcome to Hell 101. Remember?" I said seriously.

"You better stop this now Ms. Pae!"

"What if I don't like!"

"Well I might have to force you to stop with my ways." Then I stepped closer to her. She looked so surprised but she didn't even move one inch even though we only have an inch away from each other's face. (That's what the script said) , my heart was pounding crazy. What the heck, she's even more beautiful up close. But then I have to do what's on the script. Focus Seulgi...focus...Then I gave her my prettiest smile "Remember this Ms. Pae, I'm not gonna leave this place, if this is hell then I'm willing to stay here with you." then I closed our gap with a kiss. O_O Uwuuu, her lips is so soft and her smell was so good. I was going to pull away but holy she just responded with my kiss. Oh my goodness, I don't want us to stop. We were like kissing passionately when the director screamed. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Cut. What the heck Irene. I don't know how good Seulgi is at kissing you but you're not supposed to respond to her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter