Irene's Mom

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

After explaining everything to Seulgi my phone just vibrated. I stopped for a while and saw that the message was from my mom. While opening it, I have a very bad feeling already. And Holy , I was right.   

"I just saw your interview today. I already cancelled the dinner meeting with the Park Family. Make sure to come home early with Seulgi Kang."

I looked at Seulgi as if my life depends on her which is actually true right now. 

"What Irene? Is there any problem?" she asked

"My mom..." 

"What about your mom? Is she okay?"

"She wanted..." I can't tell her straight, oh my gosh. 

"She wanted what? Cut the freaking chase Irene. Say it." She said in a high tone. She's getting impatient I can tell.

"She wanted me to bring you home tonight for dinner." And then I saw her horrified face.

(O_O ) "We're doomed." She said.

"Please tell me that you won't leave me hanging on this part Seulgi." I said full of desperation. If she's not going to show up, I'm going to be in a big trouble.

"What the heck Irene. Now you wanted me to meet your mom? And since she's the wife of our President then probably he's going to be there too. Just thinking of sitting with them on one table makes me want to throw up." 

"And not to mention that I have never ever in my life meet my girlfriend's family and the fact that we aren't real one, how am I able to pull that off huh Irene? Tell me." she added.

"Well, you're an extraordinary super talented actress." She smiled sarcastically. 

"Nice try Irene but it's a NO. I don't want to go that far." Then she walked away.

"But Seulgi. If you don't show up I will be force to marry Mr. Park's son." It made her stop from walking. "If I'll be married to him, I might just kill myself. So do you want to carry that on your conscience? When you know that you could have save me but you just choose to walk away."

 

Seulgi's POV

This situation is crazy. How did I ended up on this in the first place. Aisst now if you're going to ask me how to spell Irene's name, it will T-R-O-U-B-L-E. I can't imagine myself inside their house. Ugghhhh it's giving me chills already. 

"And not to mention that I have never ever in my life meet my girlfriend's family and the fact that we aren't real one, how am I able to pull that off huh Irene? Tell me."

"Well, you're an extraordinary super talented actress." She tried to convince me as if it'll work on me. 

 "Nice try Irene but it's a NO. I don't want to go that far." Then I walked away.

"But Seulgi. If you don't show up I will be force to marry Mr. Park's son." It made me stop from walking. She was right. If I don't show up there, they're going to think that me and her were not really dating and that Irene just wants to get away.

 "If I'll be married to him, I might just kill myself. So do you want to carry that on your conscience? When you know that you could have save me but you just choose to walk away."she added. Ughh now, look at what she's doing. She's like blackmailing me.

"Damn it Irene. Now you're blackmailing me?"

"No, I'm not. It's just that---.. You know what never mind. I'll just go by myself and tell them that we're.. I mean I'm lying about you."

Aissttt this girl will be the death of me, I swear.

"Ughhh alright alright. I will go with you tonight."

"No need. Don't do something for somebody if you don't mean it." she said.

"Wow, just wow. Did she just copy my line?" I told myself. 

I can't help but sighed. "Okay. I'm sorry Irene. I was just freaking out because obviously I have never done this kind of thing and not to mention that your parents are not just ordinary people."

"I know I'm so sorry too that I have to put you on this situation."

"So now what would be our plan?" 

"We don't have any. Just trust me and go with the flow. We are not the best actresses for nothing."

------------------- Skips time --------------------------------------------------------

"Tell me Joy, is this one okay?" I was showing my outfit to her as I'm preparing for the dinner later. As soon as I came back from my conversation with Irene, I started to rant every detail of this whole fake dating thing to her. You know what she said. "Well Seulgi, maybe you can turn the whole fake thing to real one. Oh my gosh, my seulrene heart is fluttering. Plus you'd get to be the daughter in law of the President of the top broadcasting company in the whole country. Is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter