Is She My Girlfriend For Real?

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene's POV

As soon as I exited Seulgi's room, I just break down. I'm so ready to tell her that I love her and that I wanted us to be officially together. But then she probably doesn't remember me or anything about us. Ugggh why does it have to be like this? Not to mention that she wanted Lisa and not me. I was just crying and crying when Jennie came and hugged me. 

"I'm so sorry Irene." Then I pushed her away.

"I thought we were friends. Why did you hide it from me that Seulgi is Lisa's ex-girlfriend?"

"I'm sorry Irene but we're protecting Seulgi's image at that time. She was just starting and she doesn't want to be out yet." 

"So she was the girl you're talking about during those times that you and Lisa was just beginning?" Then she nodded.

"Now I felt guilty for supporting you guys and for telling you to fight for your love. She had been through a lot because of that break up with Lisa. She loved her so much and that breaks her a lot."

"Loved....Past tense Irene... you're the one she loves now...present tense."

I chuckled. "Didn't you saw her today Jennie? She has a freaking amnesia, she doesn't even noticed my presence back there."

"Irene, I believe in what people say that the mind might forget but the heart won't so you should too. She will recognize you. You just have to be there and be patient. And probably it's just temporary.

"But what if it's permanent?"

"Then create new memories."

"What if she won't find me likeable or lovable? What if she won't be attracted to me?"

Then she laughed. "Oh my gosh, are you even hearing yourself Bae? Every boy and girl in this country are dying to be with you. What makes you think that she won't be attracted to you. You're so insecure. I've never thought that there will be a day where I will see you like that."

"It's just that -------."

"Nah ah Irene. Trust me, you guys are going to be fine. Love wins all the time specially if it's true and pure."

"I don't know Jennie but thank you."

"Can I hug you now?" 

"Nope..I'm still mad at you for keeping that freaking secret about Seulgi and Lisa."

"Come on Irene." Then she pouted. Aiisst she know it's my weakness when she's being cute. "Aisstt, come here." And then I hugged her.

 

Seulgi's POV

"What year are we in now Ms. Kang?", the doctor said.

"2015"

"Do you remember what happened to you and why you're in the hospital?"

I shaked my head. "I can't remember."

"Out of all the people here in the room, who are the ones that you fully know and you have a relationship with. And can you tell us?"

I pointed at Yeri. "She's my younger sister."

Next I pointed at Joy. "She's my friend and my manager."

Then I pointed at Lisa. "She's my girlfriend." After saying that, all of them were like horrified specially Ms. Bae. Wait, what is Ms. Bae doing here? Holy , I didn't even recognized her at first. My celebrity crush is my room, wow just wow. Oh no, I felt like I'm cheating on Lisa. 

"Alright judging from your answer, you have a retrogade amnesia." the doctor said.

"What does that mean doc?" Ms. Bae asked. Wow, she just talked to the doctor as if she was my guardian. Are we close? But I can't rember. What the hell is happening here? 

"Retrograde amnesia is the inability to retrieve information that was acquired before a particular date, usually the date of an accident or operation. In her case because of the accident, she completely loss her memory after 2015."

"Is it going to b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter