The Unexpected Project

My Unwanted Screen Partner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi's POV

Joy and I were waiting in the meeting room when the President of the JDG broadcasting company and his men came in. You can tell that this project is really big time if you're being summoned by him to discuss about it. Joy and I immediately stand up and greeted him.

"Good morning Mr. President. It's so nice to see you." I said.

"Good morning too Seulgi. How are you and Joy?" This is why I love the President. He's calling us in our first name that made us feel comfortable talking to him. 

"We're great. I'm actually excited about this project."

"That's good. Have a seat while we wait for another person. Aisst that brat is late again."

I wondered who is that actor/actress that has the nerve to be late in this kind of meeting specially knowing that Mr. President is here. Must be a really big star to have this kind of attitude.

"Mr. President may I know--------" I was cut off when the door opened. Then I saw this beautiful girl, well I think she's the prettiest and fairest of them all walked inside. I felt like that the time is in slow motion when our eyes met. I have never been this close to my idol and crush I must say. I've been dying to be close to her I swear like aside from my family, she's the reason why I pursue my career in this industry. I was hoping that one day I'll have the chance to work with her.

"You're late Irene." Mr. President said.

She just ignored him and sat down. Wow, she really have that attitude. Did I choose the right person to idolize?  Wait, if Ms. Irene Bae is here then that means. O_O Oh my gosh. 

"Don't tell me I will be working with Ms. Bae in this project?" I whispered to Joy.

"I think so." she replied

"Alright, for sure you know each other already so I will cut the chase I choose both of you to do this project." O_O Holy . Am I dreaming? Oh my heart is beating so fast right now.

"No!!!!! I decline the offer. I don't want to work with her." Ms. Bae said. Wow she's so mean declining the offer in my face cause she doen't want to work with me. T T What's wrong with me? 

"Well Ms. Bae, you don't have any choice right now. Not unless you finished this project with Seulgi, we won't be giving any projects to you." Mr. President said. Am I hearing that correctly? Wow that's rough.

"But uncle that's unfair." she complained. 

"Mr. President, Irene. May I remind you that we are not at home!" O_O Wait I'm shookt. Is Mr. President and Ms. Bae related? My mind is just blown away right now. How can I missed that information? I failed her as her number #1 fan. And how on the earth I didn't noticed it during the gatherings and stuff, I'm so stupid for real. No wonder she has this attitude towards him. 

"I'm sorry. But you can't do that to me Mr. President." She sarcastically said. Then she stands up and about to leave when......

"You walked out that door and your career is over." He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter