(Eunbi line) - College AU of some sort

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“Can’t I just stay over at Eunseo’s?”


 

“No, you can’t dear. Independence is part of being an adult. And you can’t rely much on your friend, ya know?”


 

“Tch, fine, Eomma~” The girl replied with a sarcastic tone as she rolls her eyes, even so, with a small smile from amusement


 

“For the last time, Hwang. How can you call the worldwide handsome, Eomma?!” The man on the other line scolded, SinB however only hummed as the bus slow to stop. With a farewell, she cut the call off and hop off the bus, as she did her eyes wander on the few students on their uniforms.


 

Heaving a sigh, she longed for the days of her high school, only playing and bantering with her best friend, Eunseo. Of course, she also studies, but the fear of not being with her mother always creeps to her being, slowing down her pace of maturity, that before she realizes it, she has already built up invisible walls that allow no one to interact no more befriend her. But this is what her mother asked her to, to live her life and grow up to be a proper person, and of course, SinB has no way of disobeying her mother’s request, she promised that to him.


 

Inhaling a breather, she stands her grounds again and holds the feather-whistle necklace on her. And with that, she entered her campus, holding on her phone as she followed every instruction her brothers put in it.


 

There’s not much really for the first steps, she just presented her admission letter, sign up for the meal plans, submitting a few forms, then grabbing her keys and ID for her new dormitory.


 

What lies ahead is her new home. She’s not much used to living alone, perhaps not at all, she only knows how to clean, wash dishes and cook ramen, she only hopes that her housemate knows how to cook and kind enough to feed her.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter