(UmRin) - Sorry With A Sweet Twist

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Being hurt emotionally was never a new thing for Kim Yewon. She has experienced it before, from telling how fat she was, how ugly she was. Those years were such emotional havoc for her, it was only when she started losing her baby fats, which by the way caused her big sister and best friend cry tears saying she's not a baby anymore. Which prove to untrue since she's still their baby Umji.

 

She was saved from all of it, from the hellhole of self-pity and uncertainty to herself, by the love of her life. Jung Yerin. The famous sweetheart and player of the school to settle with her? she should have expected it, the scene in front of her with Yerin kissing some guy called Kim Taehyung. Boy, what does she have to go against everyone's dream boy?

 

 

And so, with tearful eyes, she left the place. Hurriedly running off without even hearing Yerin's desperate call for her. She hurriedly fished out her phone and called her best friend.

 

 

"Yewon? Why call? I thought you have a date--"

 

"CAn you pick me up? please..." it was a bit noisy, but SinB heard her and cuts the call off after asking where she is, and for good 10 minutes, her best friend came with her motorcycle. Seeing her best friend frail and almost bursting to tears, SinB knows more than not to talk and just get Yewon out of there, though in her peripheral, she can see Yerin already crying on the distance and crouching down.

 

Although SinB can be a bit overprotective over her best friend, she knew well that the older might also need some help, so she texts Sowon, Yewon's sister and Yerin's best friend to pick her up. Then drove off to their apartment.

 

In their room, Yewon settled on the big plushie teddy bear, hugging it as she let her tears fall. SinB bit her lip, as she handed Yewon a glass of water. "Okay... Now, what happened, Yewon?" she asks carefully as Yewon started calming down a bit.

 

 

"Y-Yerin~unnie..." And only by saying the older's name, Yewon can't help but cry almost immediately, and so her best friend, though a bit in panic, calmed her down by letting her in her arms, tapping the younger's back in a soothing manner.

 

 

Slowly pulling away, she wiped away Yewon's tears and made her face her. "Calm down, Omuji. Now, tell me, what exactly happened?"

 

 

Today was suppose to be Yerin and Yewon's 1st Year anniversary, and so, Yerin being the sweet gal she is, prepared a surprise date in their school rooftop where they first met. The place held so many precious memories so they both settled on having a night picnic there, with only the twinkling stars and moon as their witness for the happy year anniversary of the couple.

 

But of course, that got to be ruined when she had to take a pee and suddenly found Yerin kissing a certain guy. It happened so fast that Yewon can't help but feel betrayed and ran away.

 

 

"Okay... In a sense, I get why you're angry, Yewon. But don't you think you're a bit unfair towards Yerin~unnie?" She honestly pointed out her view, which was replied by a glare. "Hey, don't glare at me. Look, you're not being Kim Yewon as of the moment. We both know that Yerin~unnie was a big flirt, she likes touching and even kissing, but trust me Yewon. When she met you, that Unnie showed a whole lot of restraint. See? She loves you so much that she didn't touch anyone in a flirty way again, and mind you, you never even told her to do so, she just did. And also, Kim Taehyung? Yewon, you know that Yerin unnie is a straight out-- Ah! wait that's wrong, she's not straight and only has things for girls. So, do you honestly think she'll like Taehyung?" SinB reasoned, and that got Yewon into thinking.

 

 

Yes, Jung Yerin was a big flirt before. She would carelessly touch anyone, especially SinB back then. But after that certain day, when Yewon was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter