(Yumji) - Jealous?

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Jealous?


 

“Umji.”


 

“...”


 

“Yewon.”


 

“...”


 

“Aish… KIM YEWON~!”



 

“What?!”


 

“Can you please stop pacing back and forth? I’m going to puke here.” SinB told her roommate, Umji heaved a sigh and did as told, sitting on the sofa next to her best friend.


 

“Now, what’s wrong?’ SinB asked calmly, after all, it’s very unusual for her friend to be like this, surely something is disturbing her.


 

“Yuju~unnie…” Umji whispered, but the fellow maknae was able to catch what she said, finally facing each other.


 

“Okay… And what exactly happened between you and Yuju-unnie?” SinB asked, not the best question to ask first, but can you blame her? She’s usually the one in Umji’s position, not the other way round.


 

“Well.. she hasn’t asked me to go out with her, she’s been spending a lot of her time with Yerin~unnie a LOT, I mean… it’s not really wrong, BUT still! And also, there’s this new Disney MOVIE! We would always see that movie together or talk about it, but no! She’s been talking about it with Eunha-unnie! I won’t even be surprised if they watch the movie together instead, ya know?!”


 

Umji might have not realized it yet, but she’s been ranting, and obviously upset, perhaps this is the first time she visibly showed that she’s upset about something and SinB can’t help but cringe and bite off the laughter that’s warning to get off.

“Yewon… Are you… perhaps jealous?” Sinb asked, trying hard not to get her weird humor to get the best of her. Umji however only looked at her confused before sitting straight.


 

“Jealous? Why would I be?” she laughed, but stop mid-way as she ponders more about the question. “Am I?”



 

•••••••



 

“Where’s our maknaes?” Yuju asked. It’s already 9 in the evening, all four of them are back home after a long schedule, but Umji and SinB have yet to come back.


 

The four of them wandered the same thing as they know that the two don’t have any schedule as for today, and Sowon surely nagged SinB for practicing so there’s no way they could head out. They’ve waited thinking that two will be back soon but panicked when their clock hits 10 yet the two are still yet to be home, with no text or call to at least reassure them.

 

They would have called their manager for help if it weren’t for the doorbell that ringed before they can fish out their phones from their pockets.


 

Opening their door, the four have their mouth agape as they saw Umji clinging unto SinB’s arms wasted.


 

“Yewon!” Yuju was the first one to help their maknae and helped carry Umji on their sofa.


 

“What in the wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter