WonHa - When Will You Realize? (Part 2 of HTLYG)

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Three weeks..."

 

The tall woman whispered under her breath, blankly looking afar as she sat alone in the dark living room, the TV playing nonstop since morning. Sowon's eyes drifted to the door, once again wondering when will it open for the familiar small lady to enter and greet her with a smile.

 

She shook her head dismissively, groaning as she closed her eyes, all tired from waiting the whole day only slumped on the couch with the TV on. It's been three weeks, three weeks since Eunha, her wife, had stopped caring for her at all. At least, that's what it seems for her. The younger girl would still cook for her for breakfast and makes sure to fill the fridge with side-dishes that she can eat if she ever missed her meals. The fridge is still full of ingredients, and there are still chocolates left for her in the glass jar the younger would leave near her desk. 

 

But...

 

But it had been three weeks since the younger girl had joined her for breakfast, or gave her a call to remind her of lunch. It had been three weeks since she had last seen the younger in their shared-apartment. Eunha had apparently taken the Saturday shifts for there business, and would visit her sister's bakery during Wednesday-- she exchanged Wednesday for Saturday shifts in their company. Then last Sunday, she left a note about having a sleepover at Yerin's (her older sister) since they hadn't done yet so.

 

That was why, today, Sunday, Sowon made sure to stay up late, simply because the latter had stopped sending her notes about her whereabouts ever since last week. 

 

"Seriously..." she huffed as she found amusement on the clock, "What am I doing?" 

 

Sowon never really knew, why she cared so much about Eunha.

 

Somehow, she felt...empty. Like the house had been much darker without her wife, much quieter without Eunha who would never stop b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter