(Eunbi line) - Mornings

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB smiled early in the morning, not a usual behavior if you look back at her 5 years ago. Though, a frown can't help but forms out of her lips when she felt no one beside her. Jolting up to sit, she looks around their bedroom for any signs of a certain someone she wishes to meet every time her eyes opened. But seeing no one, she can only pout as she lazily gets up from the bed, not forgetting to fix the sheets before she leaves. 

 

As soon as she left the room, she can only sigh thinking that her weekend will be a boring one. Well, she did say she MIGHT have work on Saturday, but SinB can't help but sulk at how she won't be able to have a little date with her.

 

But a smile can't help but be form on her lips as the smell of eggs being fried entered her senses, completely turning her mood 360. With a big smile, she tiptoed her way to the kitchen where she saw her. The woman who never fails to put a smile on her lips, the person that always reassure her jealous side, and that one person she loved, she loves and will always love. Oh, and someone that can make her say cringy cheesy lines apparently.

 

Even from the side, SinB can't help but adore her little lover who's still wearing her bunny-printed jammies and bunny slippers oh, have I mentioned the bunny-themed apron?. Her lover is obviously busy in making their breakfast that she wasn't able to notice her, but SinB pays no mind to it since it's an opportunity to fall for her lover's visuals all over again. 

 

SinB drowned herself with her lover's side profile, from the fringe that complimented her round face, her long eyelashes, nose, slightly chubby cheeks that she wants to pinch all the time, her milky white skin, and her plump lips. Gosh, she can stare at this view all day and she's even willing to pay. She let out a little chuckle when her little lover pouted. 'Ah... she's really cute.'

 

Hearing her chuckled was only when her little lover finally noticed her presence. "Oh... Good Morning~" Eunha greeted, her pout turns to a wide smile as she puts the bowl down, and turning to her lover's arms.

 

 

SinB gladly holds her lover by the waist as the latter hugs around her neck. The warmth as expected never fails to give SinB a feeling of tranquility, as she inhaled her lover's strawberry scent. Her favorite perfume that seems to never fade. "Eunha~" She called, tightening her hold around the shorter, who hummed in return, then again, only her lover's voice is enough music to make her heart dance.

 

Feeling that the hug will probably take longer, Eunha patted SinB's back, and without words, SinB gave one final squeeze before she let Eunha go. The shorter woman turns her back around but pulled SinB with her as she returns to cooking. SinB smiled knowing what the latter wants. And so, she carefully wrapped her arms around Eunha's waist, tucking her chin on her shoulder.

 

Eunha smiled as she hums, finally putting the fried eggs on the plates and putting the now cooked galbitang (a thick soup made from short ribs.) and a few other banchan for breakfast. The couple finally latches away as they prepared the table for their breakfast.

 

Finally sitting and eating, Eunha can't help but smile as she turns her gaze away fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter