(SinRin) - Not Again...

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Not Again..." SinB huff trying to catch her breath. Stopping at one lampost to catch her breath then set off to run again; maneuvering passed the mass crowd along the way. Glancing over her wristwatch, SinB cursed under her breath. She's going to be late. AGAIN.

 

And being late means, she's making her wait again. And making her favorite person wait, is definitely out of her list. Not again. Cause the last time she did, a pang of guilt hit her so hard that she can't help but hate herself for being so bad at assessing things, but even so, her favorite person seems to pay no mind and was understandingly cool about it. However, that didn't mean SinB was able to forgive herself, promising that she won't let her favorite unnie to wait for her for nothing.

 

With that in mind, SinB in air harshly before she proceeded to run again, this time, no breaks nor rest, just run. Feeling the rush of adrenaline through her veins, SinB paid no mind to the possibility of her coming back home limping from tiredness. SHe didn't care, what matters is her favorite person as of the moment.

 

Finally managing to pass through the sidewalk of the mass crowd; SinB was welcomed by the surprisingly calm and pure vast area of the park, laminated with warm fairy lights and decored with colorful flowers and grass. The tranquility of the night complimented the area very well that it had an early Christmas vibe on it despite it being summer. 

 

Though still obviously tired with her heavy breathing, SinB felt calmed upon seeing the place. It gave off the sentimental vibe of early Europe with its brick paths and victorian lamp post that helped in keeping the place bright and warm, a total opposite of the hassle from where she was earlier.

 

But all this glamour can't compete with the one woman whom she laid her eyes on. There, leaning on one lampost was her favorite person, breathtakingly beautiful as always. Even from the side, SinB already drowned herself at accentuated features she liked the most. And no matter how much she denies it, the sight behold just takes her breath away as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter