(SinRin ft. WonHa) - Awkward

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's funny, how one kiss can change everything...

 

Everyone in the group knew something was off, how their two beagles kept quiet with each other's presence, how Yerin stopped going near SinB while the younger, seems not to be much bothered by it. Either way, the other members noticed the distance and it's been affecting them greatly. Sowon, being the caring leader she is, took the initiative to confront Yerin about it, since she knows that she can't really get much of a proper answer from SinB, but Sowon knew as well that it can be hard to ask Yerin too. After all, one point or another, both are great at suppressing their feelings, one with her cold facade while the other with her jolly personality.

 

"Yerin..." Sowon softly called as they both lay on their beds. "Hmm?"

 

"Is there... something wrong with you and SinB?" she carefully asked, Yerin shifted her position but didn't meet Sowon's gaze. "I guess?" Now that's one way to answer. Sowon sigh, clearly something's wrong but Yerin's hesitant on taking it out, she then shuffled next to Yerin, surprising the latter as she lay beside her.

 

"Now tell me, Yerinnie. What seriously happened? You know, when I saw you lying on the floor? I thought you and SinB were only playing, and that's the last time I saw you both together. Now, what's wrong? Can you tell, Unnie?" Sowon asked worried, but Yerin can't help but blush at the mention of that day. When SinB kissed her. It was a good thing that the lights out and it's already dark that Sowon can't see her face. Shifting her position to face the wall instead, she replied, "It's nothing, unnie. We'll... I'll figure things out." she replied, pulling her blankets more to hide her face, clearly, not wanting to talk about the topic.

 

Sowon sigh, planting a small kiss on Yerin's forehead before going back to her own bed. "Good night, Yerin."

 

 

~~~~~~

 

 

A few more days had passed, and their distance becomes more and more noticeable. They still acted normal, being playful, laughing whole-heartedly but they clearly don't converse at all in any way. "Hey, unnie?" Eunha called to Sowon next to her, who's busy eyeing the two beagle. "Yes, babe?" Sowon asked back, clearly unaware that they're on a fan meeting, luckily no one seems to hear them. Eunha lightly pats her bottom. "We're in public, unnie. Clearly, we don't want the fans to know first than our sisters, right?" The whispered. Sowon looked around and pinched Eunha's cheek. "Mian~ I guess we should tell them later, then." With a wink, Eunha skipped her way towards her roommate and continued interacting with fans, and with a final glance to the two beagles she sighs and interacted back too.

 

 

~~~~~~

 

Their promotions finally ended with multiple wins that deserve a celebration, with that in mind, the girls have their little pajama party in their dorms, of course with few alcohols and pizza the night has started.

 

"Can you believe it? They're saying that Eunha-unnie died in the MV?! Their theories are getting more and more serious." 

 

"Oh! Oh! seems like they're connecting the pieces now together too~! I guess it's really more obvious now, the connection between our MVs."

 

With every shot, they talk about the success of their comeback and a few more wishes they want to be granted, but of course, they also didn't forget to have fun on their own and telling stories from their individual activities. With a few more drinks, one by one, they also started being clouded. Eunha, who has much more tolerance to alcohol, grabbed a few blankets and pillows for them to lay on to later, with Yuju already down, Umji struggling to keep herself awake and SinB who finally started crying again. They can't quite guess why the younger always sob and cry when drunk, but Sowon guessed that it might be all the kept emotions that the younger kept all by herself for a while now. Yerin was long down and asleep. 

 

Sowon then sighs as she gulped the cold water to at least kept her sober. Both Eunha and Sowon then put the Yuju and Umji on the sheets, while they only covered Yerin and SinB on the sofa with blankets. "Should we leave SinB crying like that?" Eunha worriedly asked as she hugged the younger Eunbi. Sowon smiled at her then helped SinB lie down as she covers her face, still sobbing.

 

"We should. You know that she'll sleep once it's quiet, right?" Sowon reassured, her lover only nodding as she plan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter