WonHa - I'm Letting You Go (pt.3 of HTLYG)

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunha sighs heavily as she stood in front of their shared apartment, all tired from last night's misadventures. "I'm really gonna die with Yuju..." she groaned, massaging her still aching temples.

 

She has dragged last night but her sister, Yerin for a drink with Yuju (her best friend), and Sinb, her childhood best friend who had been in States for years since she started working. Seeing her friends and hanging out with them after a long time is both heaven and a curse. The curse, being her massive headache from losing all their drinking games.

 

'Wish I'm better in betting games...' she begrudgingly thought, grumbling as she entered her pin code, wanting to rest the whole day in the comfort of her bed. Maybe watch some thrillers in her tablet since she hasn't done that in ages, her sister being one big of a scaredy-cat.

 

"Where have you been?"

 

"AH!" Well... she didn't expect anyone to be here today...

 

She held onto her chest lightly before facing Sowon who was sitting on their shared-couch, eyes coldly glaring at her. It made her cower and confused at the same time.

 

"Y-Your here..." She meekly pointed out, only to hear a hiss as a reply. The red-haired girl stood up from her seat, eyes never leaving her poor frozen self.

 

"I asked you first, Eunha. Where had you been?" Sowon asked one last time, words all pointed out with some edge. Eunha feared to look up at her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter