WonHa - Realization (pt. 4 HTLYG)

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You really should stop drinking, Sowon-unnie"

 

The younger girl pleads, grabbing the can of beer away from her older sister. The woman hissed in reply, glaring down at her little sister, "Let go, Yewon. " She snarled, grabbing the can back and chugging it down in one go. She can feel burning, but nothing burns more than the fire in her chest, ripping every vein, making it hard for her to breathe. But she couldn't care less, wanting and hoping that the alcohol would somehow kill the fire burning her insides.

 

Yewon grimaced, slumping down next to her sister who hadn't stopped drinking since earlier. She visited after learning that Eunha, her sister-in-law had filed their divorce papers, only waiting for Sowon to sign to settle things. She knew that their marriage was only set up for business, Yewon was lucky enough to be the youngest, and pursuing her dream to become a doctor instead pulled her away from whatever business ordeals that were happening. And she was lucky enough to love the person she loves. Sowon not so lucky much.

 

"Just... Just what happened with you and Eunha-unnie?" She asked. Although the marriage is out of business, she knew what Eunha feels for Sowon, she knew that the former won't give up that easily. She knew that Eunha's too in love and too filial of a daughter to let go of their marriage. So...why?

 

Sowon only looked blankly before drinking again, "She found someone else

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter