(SinJu) - We're Close... Are We??

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What do you think of Eunbi??" Eunbi asked.

 

(Okay, I know all of you are confused as to how this story started, but yeah, our dear little Yuju also is so don't complain.) Yuju blinked with furrowed brows as she tilted her head slightly at the question. With little hesitance, Yuju only chuckled as they continued walking, "You're cute, Eunha~yah." She cooed, completely not getting the question- much to the midget's frustration.

 

With a little huff, Eunha skipped a few steps ahead of her tall friend and stopping her from her tracks. "I mean... the younger Eunbi, Yuju~yah!" she pouted, receiving an  'oh' from the latter. "Sorry... I thought you're talking about yourself, ya know, like you usually do." Yuju shrugged and passed by her best friend who now turns to be confused.

 

"Wait, WHAT?? I never talk in 3rd person's perspectives!" Eunha defended, stopping her same-aged friend once again, only to be replied with a raised eyebrow as if saying 'really?'. After a few seconds of staring contest, Eunha only sighs as she turned around also continuing on her tracks. 

 

"See, you ALWAYS do... Especially when you're talking with Sowon~unnie." Yuju teased, while Eunha only stopped as she stomps her feet, but she didn't bother looking back for she knows that it will only embarrass herself more especially with her red cheeks. Bad luck for her though, since her ears gave her away; Yuju only laugh as she runs towards her best friend and head locking the shorter. "Kidding~"

 

 

****

 

"Seriously though... What do you think about Sinb??" Eunha asked again. Both were now inside of one empty practice room, deciding to do their music composition assignment on the empty but quiet practice room despite it being owned by the dance club. Yuju only smiled at Eunha who seems to be eager to hear her answer.

 

 

With a sigh, Yuju puts her book down as she finally faced the shorter, "She's great. I mean, she's pretty famous around the campus. Speaking of which, I heard Jungkook from our club likes her! Don't you think they're cute??" Yuju asked while Eunha can only roll her eyes as she faced her phone back.

 

 

"Should be; IF she's into boys, that is." Eunha shrug., while Yuju can only have her eyes widen at the revelation. "She's into GIRLS??" She asked quite loudly, receiving another huff from the midget.

 

"Duh?? She broke up with Taehyung~oppa when they both realized their not into each other, ya know? Why else do you think they're STILL the best of buds?? And don't you know that her recent relationship was with Eunseo?? Geez, you really have no idea." Eunha only sighs as Yuju remained frozen at her seat.

 

 

"I had NO idea." She mumbled, finally facing the shorter with disappointed reaction. "What a bad unnie have I become?!" She exclaimed while Eunha can only roll her eyes at the overreaction. 

 

 

*****

 

 

"Hah..."

 

 

"Geez, Yuju! Can you stop thinking about it?" Eunha huffed frustrated as she stuffed her cheeks with food. It was no secret that Yuju tends to overthink things especially that she's quite slow, but Eunha never expected that Yuju would be so concern about this topic. 

 

 

Leaving her best friend for a club activity, Yuju was left to wander around the campus, aiming aimlessly with a phone secured in her pockets as she's sure she'll get lost anyway and Eunha would probably locate her using her GPS being that she's not good in directions. Yuju left the dance studio to outside, mind seemingly in stress from thinking deeply.

 

Who she's thinking about?? SinB.

 

It was no mystery to her that her relationship wasn't the best between the six of them; maybe because of their difference?? Then again, SinB proved that she can get along well with other people despite her seemingly cold persona- may it be the timid Umji, or overly sensitive Yerin or sophisticated Sowon even the childish Eunha- Despite their obvious differences, SnIB proved that she can get along with anyone as long as they're true friends. Then why Yuju??

 

No matter how much Yuju thinks about it, her relationship with SinB seems too awkward despite their five years together. They never fought unlike Sinb and Sowon would (they love each other though.) but they also don't talk often.

 

Yuju only sighs as she continued walking, only to stop when she passed by a bench and a hand grabbed her wrist. Though a bit taken aback, Yuju managed to swallow a yelp as she faced the own

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter