(Yujuna)- Stay By My Side

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yuna~yah!!" 

 

Yuju looked around, her eyes already getting teary as the room was dark. Sat on the corner, Yuju tried not to choke as she replied, "E-Eunbi!" but still, her voice cracked, and that was enough to get Eunha worried. Yuju had been practicing till late at their practice room, unconvinced at her performance for their debut. She started early, but now, the building was dark and it didn't help that their company didn't let them have their phone and she's just bad at the direction.

 

Soon, she heard loud footsteps and seconds later was a loud thud and Eunha who grunted in pain. 'She must've tripped again...', Yuju thought, finally collecting her bearings and was about to stand up to go, but Eunha interrupted her first. "Yuna-yah! Can you hear me?! Don't go anywhere and stay where you are! I'll find you! I'm here!" Eunha exclaimed, her voice cracking in the end from being overused.

 

Yuju bit her lip at that. All she wanted was to help the group by working harder, yet she worried one of her members and is currently in this mess of a dark hallway trying to find her with a tired voice. Still, she waited. She got lost once, and Umji told her that it's better to stay put to where she's left behind so that the search will be easier. Still, she doesn't want Eunha to go all through the hard work for her flaws.

 

Finally, Eunha found her with a flashlight. And just in time, the lights had started running back on. "Yuna-yah!!" Eunha called, clumsily dropping the flashlight in hand to rush to Yuju. They almost stumbled to fall when Eunha jumped right to her embrace but still, Yuju managed to catch them.

 

But what caught her off guard was the scratch on Eun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter