(UmB) - Beautiful You

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you seriously planning to look at me like that, Bi~yah?" Umji chuckled, lightly pinching the other girl's cheek who was sitting across her. 

 

The latter only smiled, holding her hand to pull them away gently, "You're beautiful..." She whispered breathily, eyes full of affection and adoration, with a small smile on her pink lips. And no matter how many times she would say it, Umji still can't help but be flutter by the compliment. 

 

The familiar rush of heat on her cheeks made her conscious, leveling the book in her hand to her eyes for SinB to not notice the blush that she had caused. SinB, however, had noticed the sudden shyness of the younger, that she can't help but grin wider. Tucking her chin on her palms, she continued staring and studying Umji's more accentuated facial features.

 

Umji, though no matter how much she tried to brush off the butterflies in her stomach, she can't, cause she can feel SinB's stare even through the thick cover of her book. Losing her composure, Umji finally drops her book, completely facing SinB who grinned in return. "You gotta stop, Bi~ I know you want me to feel better, and I am now. No need for sweet talks." The statement got SinB in a deep frown, confusingly looking at Umji who kept her head hung low despite the flat smile on her lips.

 

 

Knowing that the younger's being too hard on herself yet again, SinB can't help but heave a small sigh, before she leaned closer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter