(SinRin) - Why dates are Boring?

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


 

It was one usual afternoon break at Gfriend’s dorm, or not. It’s their break after a long period of promotions, with most members out or sleeping in their rooms.


 

Yerin however, is awake and is watching some romance drama on their television alone. She heaved a bored sigh, as the scene of two protagonists going on their fun date with cheerful music for background even.


 

“Is it that boring?” A voice asked, surprising Yerin who fall off the couch. “Ouch… Seriously, Hwang! Don’t scare me like that.” she nag, holding onto her chest then sitting on the floor.


 

SinB only shrugged as she fixed her pajamas, looking back at the screen. “Tell me, Unnie. Why do you find dating boring?” she asked not meeting Yerin’s eyes.


 

Yerin then lazily leaned on the couch, even heaving another sigh as she closes her eyes. “It’s just..boring, you know? You go out, eat, watch movies. You know those kinds of stuff that you can do even with just a friend?” she lazily explained her side.


 

“Is that so?..” she heard the younger asked back. She was about to continue reasoning but stop once she felt something or someone on her lap.


 

Opening her eyes, Yerin almost forgot to breath when she found SinB sitting on her lap, with hands on her shoulders, and eyes looking as if directly on her soul.


 

“Umm...Bi?” was the only words that Yerin can blurt out. It’s not really new for Yerin to have some of her friends sitting on her lap, but the way SinB looked at her eyes seems to just all the energy she has.


 

“Is it really why? Or… It’s just you haven’t tried… anything intimate, Yerin?” Yerin gulped, feeling her heartbeat rise at the sudden question, moreover, on how Sinb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter