(WonB) - Comfort

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah!!! SINB~AH!!!"

 

It's probably one of the most iconic lines of gfriend. Every time Leader Sowon would shout the younger's name then chase her down, the regular funny antic caused their fans to dub them as the Tom and Jerry duo (Kpop edition). Scenes like sowon chasing SinB around is not really uncommon at all, especially between the members and staff, all they could do is just laugh or some shake their heads in disbelief, lest still smiling.

 

But today... is a bit different. They have been busy with their individual schedules lately, so having all of them in one place complete and together is quite rare, which is why even though they are all tired, they still keep themselves awake and ready to have fun. However, SinB can't help but notice their leader's quietness. 

 

It's not really new for Sowon to be quiet, but keeping herself away from the rest is one minor sign that she's not feeling it. SinB, Umji, and Yerin were doing their usual gaming, the trio sat on the floor whilst Eunha and Yuju were both on the couch entertaining themselves with some thriller action movie on Eunha's laptop. On the other hand, Sowon was alone on the counter, only watching her members. SinB can't help but notice the lack of attention, that even with her literally screaming her lungs out, Sowon was still only watching, no, it's as if she's only looking at thin air.

 

 

"Bi? What are you doing?! You're losing!" Umji exclaimed as she looks at the screen, and with the maknae losing the game despite being so good at it. SinB looked at the screen, sigh and stood up, confusing the others. "I'll get some fresh air," she told them, but her gaze was on the tall leader who seems to still be out of it. "What are you talking about? We can't head outside at this hour, Bi~yah." Yerin reminded as the five of them have their full attention to the dancer. Eunbi heaved a quiet sigh as she noticed that the leader wasn't in any way looking her way.

 

 

SinB decided to let it go and continued her game. All of the members have noticed the change of their leader, Yerin being the ginseng she is tried to cheer her up, while Umji being this good counselor she is tried to talk things out. The two vocals would want to help but find themselves in a middle of yet another individual activity, with Eunha collaborating with BTS Suga (my dream, let me be!) while Yuju is working on a surprise collab with BTS's Jungkook to be released after Eunha and Suga collab as part of the plan of SouMu and BigHit for the two groups to have yet another collaboration together as originally planned.

 

 

The year was hectic, but it's worth it as they are finally done on their Asian tour and their new comebacks have been a massive hit. But this also means more stress, and less time with family and each other. Taking a glimpse of the calendar, SinB can't help but be teary being reminded of that 'day'. When Sowon suddenly got called, left the dorm and only after an hour of waiting and bugging their manager for Sowon's location did they knew that their leader was in deep need of comfort. 

 

 

They were in the middle of promotions, and the company didn't want them part of any of it as per request to keep everything private, but the members knew well that they can't let one stray and be alone without them, it was one risky move, but SinB manage to master all their choreographies and convinced their choreographer to let her teach the members instead, fooling them they'll be practicing only and went to their usual route of escape with Yerin coming back from a variety show, still on her pajamas and with her brother's car and beginner skill did they drove to their Unnie's coordinates.

 

 

And they were right, Sowon was tired, and even with only three days since they last saw her d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter