(WonJi) - Last Option

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sowon likes hanging out. 

 

You see, she's one of those people who thinks that of you're out in another country, why not have some fun and go out instead of staying at the hotel bed and play some farm games (*cough* talking to you Eunha *cough*)

 

"Oh, come on!!! SinB-yah~!!! Come out with me!!!" Sowon finally whined, surprising the second maknaes who was busy trying to get some asleep. 

 

"Mian, unnie. But I had to sleep *yawns* ​​​​​. Yerin-unnie kept me up alllll night yesterday." She reasoned, rubbing her eyes as she tried to focus on her whining leader.

 

Sowon groaned, "Ugh!!! Just what we're you doing with Yerin that you're always soooo tired????" It was meant to be whiny question, but now that she's asking it, Sowon can't help but snicker.

 

"What?"

 

“You! Don't tell me you and Yerin were doing se—"And before she can even continue, there was already a pillow that landed straight to her face.

 

"We didn't, you ert!!"

 

 

****

 

Sighing for the nth time, Sowon decided to just stay on the quiet hotel pool instead of hanging out. There's no way that their manager would let her go anyway if she's alone, and with no members to go with her, then there's just no hope.

 

Yuju was having a video call with her mom when she first arrived at the vocalists's room, and Eunha was out of the choices anyway since the bunny was as usual, too lazy to walk. When she came back, the two were already deep in the dreamland that she dared not interrupt. 

 

 

Yerin... Well... Since she and SinB were together in their crazy night hangout, she supposed that the second oldest is just as tired as their main dancer who was already knocked down the moment Sowon stepped in the shower. 

 

Letting a sigh left her lips while deep in though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter