(YumJi) - Who Are You To Me

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Dr. Kim! Thank goodness you're here." 

 

"Was she not eating again??" Yewon asked, this time, Eunha nodded before tapping the doctor's shoulder and then left. Yewon sighs for nth time as she entered the room.

 

There was her patient for a few months now. "Yuna-yah..." She called, in which the latter replied with an excited look. She almost looked like a puppy, Yewon thought. 

 

"Annyeong, Yewon-ie!!! Look here! That cloud looks a lot like Nurse Jung, like a bunny~" She looked like a kid, no, actually, that was one reason why she was here. 

 

 

Yewon smiled as she walked towards her patient, sitting on the edge of her bed before patting her head gently. Yuna ducked her head low before she leaned to the touch. 

 

 

"Say Yewon-ah~ Do you want to hear me sing??" 

 

 

Yewon swore her knees almost wobbled then. She can't help but shake at the sudden nostalgia she got when Yuju said those familiar words, albeit in a childish tone. 

 

 

"S-Sure..." Yewon tried not to choke on her words, and albeit she's bad at acting, Yuju seemed to have not notice her stutter. 

 

 

And then she sung, the all familiar song. After all, it was specifically sung by the same person who's now serenading Yewon. 

 

 

Almost a year ago, the idol singer Yuju was found almost dead at her own apartment from over dosage of sleeping pills. It was suicide.

 

Luckily though, the said singer was alive, but because of stress and depression, she developed some sort of mental disability. 

 

 

She couldn't remember anything, anything but her childhood days. The doctors said it could be the trauma caused when she fell on the floor unconscious, but Yewon beg to differ. 

 

 

 

 

"Will Appa and Omma se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter