(UmB)- TIRED

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

TIRED (Umji x SinB)

 

It was already dark, yet that one room in the building is still lit up, with repetitive music playing and echoing in the four corners, and on the middle of the mirror-surrounded room, was one particular dancer, grooving and moving with the beats of the music watching her every step on the mirror.


 

Umji had her brows knitted in a particular frown as she passes by that one lit up practice room. She just came back after a tiring schedule and was planning to go back home, but knowing who the person in on that particular room, convinced her to stay otherwise.


 

Slowly turning the doorknob open, she saw how her ever so hardworking same-aged friend dance on the middle of the room, grooving her body to every beat with elegance and passion. Umji had always found herself at awe whenever she watches that very same person, dancing with effort yet making it seem so effortless. This is her same-aged friend, SinB or what she prefers to call her, Hwang Eunbi.


 

But Umji pouted in distaste as that very same girl, covered in sweat and panting heavily yet still not stopping. Looking over her wristwatch, Umji can’t help but let out a frustrated sigh, it’s already a quarter before midnight, and if she remembered it right, her best friend had started practicing earlier in the morning, “Eunbi.” she called.


 

SinB who finally noticed the younger stopped and turn to look at her roommate, giving a small smile before continuing where she left off.


 

Umji sighs again and left the room, completely aware that the beagle won’t be stopping just yet. Fishing out her phone to text her manager to not wait for her anymore, also texting her leader that she and SinB are both going to sleep at the Company for the night.


 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter