WonB - Fix Me

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They said that there will be a certain person in our lives that will come and change everything. That will fix us when we are completely broken, someone that will be there to heal the wound that was so deep within. 

 

 

BUT they never said that the very same person who fixed you will break you all over again. 

 

 

 

It all started when I found out the Umji was seeing Yuju-unnie, and that my love for her will never be seen more than as a best friend.  I was like that for her. I'm nothing more but a best friend.

 

 

She never knew about my love for her, and honestly, I wouldn't want her to know either. Not when my coward self had already lose the chances that the world had given me. 

 

 

And so, I hide away.

 

I took my broken self far from that apartment we share down to the pub that can hopefully cure my sudden illness. 

 

"Your strongest one please." I told the barista in charge that night. I wasn't even able to look at her face because my eyes were too clouded with tears.

 

After that, the shots kept coming to me. I was drowning myself with alcohol in hopes to get rid of the pain that my best friend unknowingly caused me. 

 

 

But then she came...

 

"Stop that, brat. Drinking won't help." That was what she told me. The voice that used to annoy me was then the very voice that comforted me. And the tears that I was keeping had now fallen. 

 

 

"S-Sowon~unnie."I looked and sounded so pathetic when I faced her. But she didn't teased me, instead, her long reliable arms had engulfed me and carried the pieces of me that was slowly breaking away.

 

That night, Alcohol didn't fixed me, she did. ​​​​​​

 

 

She stayed for me, brushed my hair as if I was the most precious thing. In her arms, I felt nothing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter