(UmB) - Soft ONLY for YOU

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was one regular morning at Gfriends dorm, all of them awake early, with different plans and schedules, but neither one of them would miss a breakfast cook by Sowon, being that she always wakes up first.


 

4:00 in the morning, when SinB woke up from her slumber, sleeping on the sofa was a bad idea after all as Yerin had showered her with kisses and hugs just to wake her up. With a groan, the younger pushed the older away as she stood up, yawning.


 

“Why sleep here, Bi? You know it’s too cold here.” Yuju asked as she combs her half-dried hair, obviously also heading out.


 

“I came back home late, and I don’t really want to interrupt Umji’s sleep given that she’s a light sleeper.” she reasoned, lazily making her way towards one of the stools beside the kitchen counter to eat her breakfast.


 

“Aigoo~ too soft~” Sowon teased as she ate her own food next to SinB, who only glared in return.


 

One by one, the members left, and only Sowon, SinB, and Umji are left. “Have any plans, Bi?” Sowon asked as she wrapped her muffler around her neck. “It’s freezing cold outside...” she added.


 

SinB shrugged her black hoodie on, “I think I’ll be practicing… Wait, has Yewon woken up yet?” she asked the older, who only shook her head.


 

“That’s weird…” SinB knows that Umji of all people won’t wake up late, at least not for the past days as the younger had been trying hard to wake up early.


 

“I’ll go check her first…” the dancer decided, the leader just shooed her off as she walked towards their shared room, and carefully opened the door.


 

The room was still dark, and particularly cold which is very disturbing considering that the weather is so cold for winter. “Yewon…” she called softly, only to hear shuffling noise and sniffs.


 

Worried, SinB turned the light on, only to see her fellow maknae curl to a ball in her blankets. SinB carefully walked towards their aircon first trying to lower the temperature but frowned later when she found it not turning low. It’s broken.


 

With a sigh, she just turned the AC off then heads to her roommate. “Hey, Yewon?” she called again, lifting the uppe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter