(WonHa) - Frosting for a Compensation

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It taste... Weird." You know, those kinds of moments when you just wished to take back the time and just undo everything. Well, as of the moment, Eunha is feeling it. Looking beside her, Eunha can't help but scoff and wish that she just didn't ask the overly-sophisticated giraffe to help her in trying out baking.

 

Her and SinB's birthday were decided to be celebrated a week after SinB's. And so, since the dongsaeng gave her a very beautiful surprise last year (It's just a bunny hat really) she decided to bake the cake for the both of them since Yerin won't be able to so. But of course, since Yerin is out, she asks their kind leader instead to help her and judge her way of cooking. But heck! They started at 4 in the morning, now's 8 and even Yewon is awake, and she already made how many cakes already, but still a no NO.

she for

It's not like the cakes were bad, even Yewon complimented her last one. But Sowon's pallet says otherwise, that even made the poor maknae sulking, and the bunny on the verge of raging. Huffing, Eunha dropped the dough on its bowl harshly, making Sowon jump in surprise and Yewon, being the quick-witted child she is, run away to the living area.

 

"E-Eunha?" Sowon stuttered, obviously flustered from the midget's sudden change of mood. There are only 2 people, SinB herself claimed to be the scariest members when angry, and mind you all, Sowon's not on the list. One's Yewon for her deafening Silent treatment and Eunha, well, SInb wasn't able to say for she shuddered just by the thought of it."The two have the longest patience, but mess up with them and you'll face hell." Sowon can clearly hear those words echoing inside her ears, and every time it sounded as if the second maknae's mocking her.

 

 

Eunha doesn't have her brows furrowed, nor her cheeks puff like they usually do when she's annoyed. Instead, her eyes were unreadable with a small smile on her lips that boy you know, she's forcin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter