(Soju ft. Eunbi line) - Sulky Pup

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"hah~" Yuju heaved a bored sigh, as she plops herself down on their black couch, looking at ceilings as she blows away the bangs that disrupt her sight. Honestly, she's just bored.

 

Flapping her feet up and down, she heaved another bored sigh, closing her eyes in hopes for the sleepiness to just take over her, but then again, it won't work since she slept earlier last night from sulking. Exactly, what she's doing at this moment.

 

"Bored?" A voice asked in a concerned tone. Normally, the familiar voice would make her smile, even energize, but as of the moment, she only scoffed as she opens her eyes, sneering after at the innocent black-furred poodle on the tall woman's arms. "No," Yuju answered, closing her eyes yet again and shifting her position to face the couch's backrest.

 

The taller woman, Sowon, confusingly looks at the sulking younger, sharing her gaze with the little pup who whined probably from being ignored. Sowon stretched her long arm to poke Yuju's ribs, who hiss in return. Slightly taken aback, Sowon blinked her eyes rapidly before a door opened, snapping her attention away.

 

Coming from the 97 line's room was SinB who yawned, but stopped with hung open and arms lifted into fists as she faced the leader. They both had a staring contest before SinB sheepishly smiled at Sowon who eyes her from head to toe. The younger was wearing her cat-themed jammies on, except that the top was definitely NOT hers, as the bunny-printed shirt were definitely from a certain bunny who sleeps on that room, add to her piercing gaze was the red and purplish marks on the younger's neck.

 

With a smirk, Sowon raised an eyebrow to the younger Eunbi who's cheeks were absolute red. "So... Do bunnies bite cats now?" Sowon teased, and SinB can only bite her lower lip. "A-At least I'm not someone who leaves her pup alone!!" SinB defended before she runs towards her own room, seeking the protection of her best friend.

 

Sowon only blinked in confusion yet again before she faced Meonji in her arms then turning her gaze to Angkko who's sleeping soundly on its own bed. "No, I don't," Sowon muttered. But she lost her trance when a certain YuPUP, stood up, facing her with a glare and with a 'hmph' Yuju left her alone in the living room to the kitchen.

 

"Huh? What was that for??" Sowon asked herself before she puts Meonji back to its own cage, crouching a little as she taps its nose. "I'll go take care of your mom, so behave okay?" And with that, she walked towards the kitchen, slowly in Tiptoes.

 

Sowon watched as Yuju eats a bowl of cereals on the counters, back facing her. Sowon really had no idea why her girlfriend is suddenly being all sulky, add to that is her worries about SinB's remarks about her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter