(SinRin) - Cuddles and Kisses

Gfriend One-Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was one cold Autumn day since the winter's coming. So, most of the members, since it's their break, are all bundled up inside their own rooms, all along with their lovely warm blankets and comfy pillows, and one particular member, with her jibangs.

 

"Yerin~Unnie?" A voice softly called inside the Unnie room, peeking through her covers, she saw SinB holding onto her pillows, half of her face hidden on it. "Bi? What are you doing here?" The older asks sitting to see SinB more, but the younger only kept quiet, taking small baby steps towards Yerin's bed. Sowon's already in a deep slumber, but since the leader is quite a light sleeper, Yerin knew more than not to talk loudly.

 

So instead, she waited for the younger to settle on the edge of her bed, face shyly hidden on her pillows. "Yewon's out so..." SinB whispered while playing with her fingers. Seeing the rare cute act, Yerin had to control herself from squealing and instead, held the younger's hands. "Are you scared?" She asked, but the younger being her tsundere self, of course, became in-denial and hastily stood up. "N-No!" She defended, earning a groan from their sleeping leader who thankfully, only shifted her position and showed no sign of waking up.

 

 

Yerin let out a small giggle before she pulled SinB by her wrist, completely lying the both of them against the comfy mattress, Yerin then pulled the sheets up to her head to avoid being cold. "Unnie?" SinB called but stopped as she felt flustered by Yerin's sudden closeness. Yerin pu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter