A New Friend

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the date at the tower, Haneul and Kyungsoo went to have lunch at a cold noodles restaurant. "Do you remember this place?" asked Kyungsoo. "No, not really," Haneul replied with her head shaking. "My mom and I took you out to this place for lunch when we were kids," chuckled Kyungsoo. Haneul chuckle along, "I.....don't remember much. I was too young back then."

"Well, at least you'll gain back some memories," said Kyungsoo. He offer her a seat. "You're such a gentleman, Chubby Prince," giggled Haneul. Kyungsoo just smile at her and sat down. After looking at the menu, they each order their meal. 

While they were waiting for their noodles, two familiar figures came into the restaurant. It was Kai and Rina. Kyungsoo recognized them from where he's sitting. "Oh, hyung!" Kai called as he waved at him. As the couple approach them, Kai asked, "What brings you and Haneul here?" Rina look at them, "Are you two.....on a date?" Kyungsoo nod his head. "Yep. Just me and her." He even held Haneul's hand, making her blush. "How about you two?"

"Same as you, oppa," said Rina, grinning. "Kai here begged me to go out with him." Kyungsoo nudge Kai's arm. "Not bad. You finally asked her out." Kai chuckled nervously. "It wasn't easy. She wasn't going to go for it until we had a chat at the park after you got yelled at that night."

"Well, at least you did. After all, you had a crush on her, right?" said Kyungsoo. Kai nod his head. "It was nice seeing you happy again. We'll leave you two alone," he said and he and Rina say their good byes before going to their table. Haneul watch them go. "He had a crush on her?" she asked. "Yeah. He was shy at first because Rina had eyes on me. But that was before we meet again," replied Kyungsoo.

Their noodles finally arrived and they dig in. "Wow! Sounds like she really likes you," Haneul said with glaring eyes as she digs her chopsticks in her bowl of noodles. Kyungsoo chuckled nervously as he picks up his noodles. "Yes. But never mind her. She lets me go after she found out about us." He puts down his utensils and held both of her hands. "All that matters is that right now, I want to spend time with my girlfriend whom I met again after many years."

"Girlfriend....?" Those words made Haneul blush even more. "I thought it was ex-wife."

"It doesn't matter. Girlfriend or ex-wife, she is still the same person," said Kyungsoo, grinning. 

Haneul grab her chopsticks and ate her noodles to calm her nerves. "Mmm...this taste good." Kyungsoo laughs as he watched her eat.

 

After lunch, Kyungsoo drove her back to Soojin's house. "Thanks f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter