Seoul Date (Part 3)

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the third day of the date, Kyungsoo took the five girls to Lotte World for a fun time. "What better way to spend the day at the amusement park on your last day here," he told them. Macey and Kelly linked their arms together and walk ahead of them, giggling. Haneul and Anna just walk close together. As for Erica, she just puts her hand in her pocket, uninterested in linking arms. But she was thrilled when she saw the fast rides. "Can we ride the viking ship first?" she suggested. Haneul and Anna nod their heads. "I don't mind," said Kyungsoo. "What about you two princesses?" asked Erica. "I guess we don't mind either," Kelly replied her. 

They got into the line with the other people lining up to ride the viking ship. However, there were lots of people queuing up for the ride. Behind them, more and more people arrived. As usual, Macey is feeling impatient. "Come on already! I want to ride it already!" she grumbled. "We still need to wait for our turn, Macey," Haneul replied her. "But it's taking so long!" complained Macey. "Why don't we take some photos while we wait?" Kelly suggested. "Well, if it's to past the time, why not?" said Macey. And so, the two best friends take photos of themselves while they wait. Kelly also suggested they chat about themselves and Macey agree. 

Soon, their turn came. Macey push her way through to get a good seat. Kelly sat next to her, along with Erica, Anna, Haneul and lastly, Kyungsoo. "Have you ever ride on a thrill ride before?" he asked. "No. It's my first time," said the shy Haneul. The alarm rang, meant it was time for the ride to start. The ship swing slow and steady at first. But as the ship goes higher and higher, the people began to scream. The four girls lift their hands up to scream in happiness. Haneul just held onto the railing and scream in terror. Kyungsoo also did the same. 

The ride stopped and the group got down. "That was awesome! Let's go for another thrilling ride!" cheered Erica. "Wow! I never see you this excited before," said Haneul, smiling. "I love thrill rides. Every time I go to any amusement parks, the first thing I do is to find a roller coaster," Erica told her. "Since you guys would like to explore the other areas of the park, why don't we split up?" suggested Kyungsoo. "Good idea. I'll go with Macey," said Kelly. "I'll go with Haneul here," said Anna. Kyungsoo look at Erica and asked, "Are you okay sticking with me?" Erica nod her head, "Of course. I don't mind. But don't ask me to hold hands with me, okay?"

Kyungsoo laughed, "Don't worry. I won't. Okay then, girls. We'll meet back here at the carousel at 2 o'clock." They agreed on the time and meeting place and went their separate ways. 

 

"Shall we get something to eat? All that ride makes me hungry," Anna suggested. "A snack would be great," said Haneul, agreeing to her suggestion for once. "Let's get some churros. I heard they're popular here." Haneul ordered the churros, since Anna can't speak Korean. They sat down to eat their hot churros. As they were eating, they saw number of couples pass by them. "How nice. Lots of couples come here to have fun too," sighed Anna. "Many of them like to come here for a date," said Haneul. "How lucky for them. They get to do everything together. How I wish I can be with guy," said Anna, sighing again. 

"Were you single the whole time?" asked Haneul. "Ja. Maybe because of my appearance, no guy would look at me," Anna replied her with a nod. "Oh, the looks doesn't matter. It's your inner beauty that counts. Who knows maybe there'll be a guy who likes to see a girl eating healthily," said Haneul. Anna just smile at her.

"So, how about you? Are you single the whole time too?"

"For now, yes. However, I did had a crush on a boy since I was little. We used to play together. He was my favorite playmate."

Anna's eyes twinkled, "Really? That's lovely. Can you tell me about it?" Haneul grins, "Of course. It started a few days after my best friend was adopted from the orphanage I was in........"

 

~~~~~~~~

 

[13 years ago]

It has been two years since Soojin went home to be with a new family. But Soojin always visit Haneul during the summer or during the school break. However, when sumer came again the following year, Soojin didn't visi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter