Only One More Ticket Left

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Haneul sighed with sadness, as today was the day she had to leave her beloved home behind. She was packing her bags when Jiyeon approached her. "I just called Soojin. She said she'll come and pick you up tonight after your shift." Haneul just nod her head without saying a word. Jiyeon sniffed as she put her hand in her heart. "I can't believe how time flies. When you first came into our home, I always treat you as my own daughter." Haneul just gave her favorite caretaker a loving hug. "Oh, Ms Jiyeon, you'll always be a mother in my heart. I just want to say....thank you, for taking good care of me and teaching me the good ways throughout my life here." 

Jiyeon hugged her tightly, as if she doesn't want Haneul to go. She even had tears in her eyes. "Oh, my sweet Haneul." She carassed her hair and kiss her forehead. Haneul look at her watch. "I have to go for my shift now. See you later." As she walked down the stairs, she heard the news on the TV about the third ticket finder, "The third ticket was found by a 19 year old girl in Beverly Hills named Kelly Brooke. She is the daughter of the famous pop singer, Tanya Brooke." Haneul saw the girl is as beautiful as a Barbie doll, with straight, blonde hair and full make up. Her mother, Tanya, is also as beautiful as her daughter. 

There were lots of cameramen, interviewers, neighbors and fans of Tanya crowded around a huge mansion, where the pop star and her daughter stayed. The crew filmed the two ladies at their trophy room that is filled with Tanya's music award trophies she won over the past few years of her career and her music records were hung on the wall with frames. There was also Kelly's trophies and medals she won from competitions she participate. "Before my daughter started winning her trophies, this room is basically where I keep my music award and my music records. After my Kelly got her first trophy, I started to share this room with her," Tanya explained to the interviewers.

"How many trophies and medals she won?" one interviewer asked. "About 69," the proud mother replied. Kelly beamed with pride. She pick up one trophy and show it to the interviewers. "This trophy I'm holding right now is the first trophy I won. It was from a beauty pagaent I won since I was three years old," said Kelly. "My little Kelly has been entering beauty pageant and singing competitions ever since and she wins first place every year without fail," said Tanya. "She's just like me. I too always win in every music shows and I'm number one every time I release a new album."

"Can you tell us how you managed to find that gold ticket?" another interviewer asked. "I've been a huge fan of Kyungsoo since I was 13. I watched his music video, I fell in love with his charms and voice. I even watch his movies and dramas he starred in and he was an awesome actor. When I heard about this contest, I started to buy his album. And guess what? I found the ticket that was inside. Isn't that lucky? I feel bad for the others who had to buy number of albums just to get the ticket. But I don't care about them. All that matters is that I win the ticket because I know that I will always win in anything. And I also heard that one fan will receive a special prize. I don't worry about that. You wanna know why?"

"Tell them why, sweetheart," Tanya said with an evil smile. "Because I'm a wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter