Get Married Now?!

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What!? Me get married now?!" a voice roared the next evening. It was the shocked Kyungsoo. "Yes, son. We found the right girl for you!" said Mrs Do, grinning. "Besides, the two months is nearly up. You want to lose the money and this house?" Kyungsoo slump on the chair. "Please don't remind me! I rather stay somewhere else than to be one of your get-married-schemes and wed to a girl I don't know," he groaned. "Okay. If you want, I can ask grandfather to rent you a smelly, small apartment near a dump with no running water or luxury," Mrs Do with a smirk. "I'm sure he won't mind."

"Are you crazy?! I don't want to smell like a rat for the public! I'll be humiliated for life!" gasped Kyungsoo. "Then, get married if you want to remain in this house for life!" Mrs Do said firmly. Kyungsoo lost to his mother and sulk. "Don't worry. You met this girl before. She's the one who went on your three days date," said Mrs Do.

"Who? Please not Kelly or Macey! I can't stand both of them!" 

"No, it's neither of them, you silly boy. It's Haneul."

Kyungsoo felt relieved but he still wasn't impressed. "Your grandfather and I watched the live video and when we look at her, she was perfect. She'll make an excellent wife," said Mrs Do, feeling pleased. "Listen, mom. I admit Haneul is nice and kind. But I hardly knew her. We only met for three days," said Kyungsoo. "I know. But once she lived here with you, you'll get to know her," said Mrs Do. "So much for a dumb will," Kyungsoo grumbled to himself. He look at his mother with serious face, "Okay, mom. I will wed this Haneul girl. But on one condition. You'll give us some space and don't force us to do any of your silly ideas!"

"Fine, if that's what you want, then so be it," Mrs Do said with defiant. "Now that we're all settled, let's get ready! We have a wedding to prepare!"

 

On the day before the second month is over, the wedding is all ready. Haneul was dressed in a normal pink gown. The make up artist and hair stylist made her beautiful. She was happy but nervous and sad at the same time. Jiyeon and Mrs Kim came to her dressing room. "Wow! Look at you! You're so beautiful," said Mrs Kim. "It seems like yesterday you were just a little, innocent girl who came to our doorstep. And now, you're finally getting married," said Jiyeon, giving Haneul a back hug. "If only my parents were alive, they would be so proud of me," sighed Haneul. "I'm sure they are, my dear. Smiling above," said Mrs Kim. "Come, sweetheart. It's time to go," said Jiyeon, taking Haneul's hand. 

Meanwhile, at the aisle, Kyungsoo was dressed in a black tuxedo. His hair is also fixed up, neatly. He wasn't too happy about getting married but he had no choice. "Son, remember to smile," Mrs Do advises him. His grandfather came with his secretary. He was beaming with pride. "At last, I get to see my grandson get married," he thought. Seungsoo, his older brother, sat next to his grandfather

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter