Jiyeon Is Sick?

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo was resting after his dance routine for his concert. Kai sat next to him, wiping his sweat. "Tiring, huh, hyung?" he asked. Kyungsoo nod his head as he drank a gulp of water. "You know, I've been thinking....since it's a long way before my concert starts, I thought of taking a small vacation together," he suggested. "Great idea. But it's best we take a vacation to somewhere near," said Kai. "Let's ask Chanyeol if he's interested to come with us."

"Should we invite Rina along?" asked Kyungsoo.

"Uh....let's keep this a guy trip," replied Kai. 

 

Haneul was doing her waitressing job when her boss called, "Haneul! Telephone call for you! It's urgent!" Haneul finishes serving the food to a customer and went to the phone. "Hello?" she answered. "Hello, Haneul. It's me, Mrs Kim. Sorry to call you on this hotline. But I got bad news. Jiyeon is sick and is in a critical condition," Mrs Kim spoke on the line. "What? What's wrong with her?" gasped Haneul. "She got a tumor found in her waist and it was really huge. She needs to go for a surgery as soon as possible. But I'm afraid we don't have enough money to pay for her surgery. So, I call you to ask you a favor," Mrs Kim explained calmly but her voice sounds like trembling. 

"What favor is that?"

"Can you and Kyungsoo pay for her surgery?"

Haneul scratch her head and pursed her lips. "I don't know if Kyungsoo is willing to pay. He might refused," she told her. "You have to try, my dear. For Jiyeon's sake," said Mrs Kim. "I'll try my best, ma'am," sighed Haneul. "By the way, how much is the surgery?" After Mrs Kim told her the price, they said their good byes and Haneul puts down the phone. Tears were b her eyes. 

"Bad news from the orphanage?" her boss asked. Haneul nod her head, "Yeah. My caretaker is in a critical sickness."

 

Meanwhile, Kai and Kyungsoo gathered at Chanyeol's studio for a recording session. Kyungsoo was recording a song for his concert. After he's done, he came out for a chat. "Kai has been telling me you plan to go for a vacation, right?" Chanyeol asked him. "Yeah. I mean, since my concert hasn't started yet, I thought we can go for a guy trip. Just the three of us," said Kyungsoo. "Hmm......I heard plane tickets are expensive this summer. I didn't plan on going anywhere," said Chanyeol. "I'm flat broke at the moment."

"Don't worry. I've been saving the money for our vacation. Let's go while we have the chance," said Kyungsoo. "Well, okay. But where do you want to go?" asked Chanyeol. "We thought of going somewhere nearer. Like Japan or Taiwan," Kai replied him. "Japan is quite costly at the moment. Let's go to Taiwan instead," said Chanyeol. "I don't mind going there," said Kyungsoo. "Me too," said Kai. "Then, it's settled. Chanyeol, you can book the flight tickets while Kai and I will search for accomodation and the places we can visit," said Kyungsoo. 

 

Haneul waited for Kyungsoo the entire night. Her eyes were getting weary during the wait. She loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter