Food Feud

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, Haneul was making breakfast, humming to herself. She was starting to think that Kyungsoo and herself is starting to warm up to each other. However, when she greeted him with a smile, he showed his cold expression again. "What's wrong?" she asked. "It's nothing," he replied, not looking at her. She pushed a plate of eggs and bacon towards him. "Enjoy!" 

"What's with that cute tone?" Kyungsoo asked, raising his voice. Haneul intertwined her fingers. "Um.....I thought.....after yesterday, we were starting to.....you know......open up our hearts to each other...?" she explained. Kyungsoo smirked, "Nice try, Haneul. Just because we teased yesterday doesn't mean I have fallen for you. And quit doing that cute voice of yours. We're still not a couple, remember?"

Haneul's smile turn into a frown. "Okay." She quietly ate her breakfast with a gloom. "By the way, my friends are coming over again. But this time, I'll do the cooking. I don't want Rina to complain about your mess again," said Kyungsoo. "And please, for heaven's sake, don't get yourself into trouble again, understand?" Haneul nod her head without responding.

 

That same night, Haneul returned home from her second job to find Kyungsoo and his friends were in the house. "Hi, Haneul," both Chanyeol and Kai greeted her. Rina stare at her and didn't say anything. Haneul also stare at her, as if she wanted to slap her face. "Haneul! Can you come over here now?" Kyungsoo called from the kitchen. Haneul did as she was told and went there. 

Kyungsoo was making spaghetti that night. "Dinner is already done. I have to go and take a shower now. Can you help me serve the meal to my friends?" Haneul nod her head, "Sure." And he left to take a shower, leaving her alone. She grab the spatula and place the spaghetti into the bowl. She also pour the tomato sauce on top of it. Chanyeol follow the smell of aroma. "Mmm....smells good. What's for dinner?" he asked. "Spaghetti. You guys can come in and eat now," she replied him.

Chanyeol called his friends to come into the dining hall and they followed. He helped Haneul serve the bowls of spaghetti to Kai and Rina. "Did Haneul cook this dish?" Kai asked. "No. Kyungsoo did. He told us he'll be making dinner, remember?" Chanyeol replied him. Kai laughed as he has forgotten. "Well, as long as it's Kyungsoo's cooking, then I don't need to worry," said Rina. "Who knows what that Haneul would put inside?" Haneul heard her and she growled quietly. She was starting to dislike Rina. "Remember what we've discussed before coming here, Rina. Respect Haneul," Kai reminded her. "Fine. I'll try," hissed Rina.

As the three friends were eating their meal, Haneul serve another bowl of spaghetti for Kyungsoo. But just as she was about to put it on the table, she accidentally trip over and the bowl of spaghetti landed on.....Rina's dress! "AAAHHH!!!" she screamed. "My new dress!!" Haneul quickly apologize and try to wipe the mess. But Rina grab her hand. "So, it was you who did it!! You clumsy girl!! Don't you know how expensive my dress is?!!" she yelled. "Hey! I said I was sorry! It was an accident!" scolded Haneul. "I'm gonna teach you a lesson for messing with me!" said Rina in an angr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter