Seoul Date (Part 2)

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day, Kyungsoo and Haneul gather at the hotel where the four girls are staying at the exact time. "Good morning, girls," Kyungsoo greeted with a bow. "Did you get a good sleep last night?" The girls nod their heads. "Where are we going today?" asked Anna. Kyungsoo look at his list of places to go and told them, "Well, we'll be heading to historical places this morning. We'll be taking you to the famous Gyeongbokgung Palace first. You can try our traditional Korean hanboks there. Next, we'll visit the Hanok village, where you'll get to see the traditional houses from the dynasty period. After lunch, we'll visit another palace called Deoksugung Palace, where you'll get to witness the changing of the Royal Guards. Then, we'll visit the national folk museum and we'll end our date by going to Gwangjang Market. You'll also be having your dinner there."

"Ooh! I heard about that market. There are lots of delicious traditional food," said Anna, happily thinking about food. "You'll get to eat like the locals," said Haneul, chuckling. Kyungsoo smile with agreement. Kelly and Macey rolled their eyes at her. "Ugh! Here she goes again. Thinking about food," said Macey with her arms cross. "I know right. The way she eats makes me sick," said Kelly, agreeing with her. Erica heard them and told them, "Just leave her alone, girl! You don't have to be like her if you don't want to."

"I just wish you would mind your own business," snapped Macey. Before any argument started, Kyungsoo interurpted them by saying, "Okay then, girls. Let's get a move on." Haneul sighed with relieve and get on the van with the other girls. 

 

The tour started with Gyeongbokgung Palace. When they got there, there were a lot of people crowding the building. "Why is it so crowded today?" asked Macey, frowning. "This is a popular place for tourists," said Kyungsoo. Kelly put on her shoulder and grins, "Never mind, Macey. Let's take a selfie together. Like best friends do." Macey's frown turn to a grin and agree to have a selfie with Kelly. Together, they took lots of photos with poses. "Hey, fat girl! Can you help us take a photo of us?" Macey shouted at Anna, which makes her frown with disgust. "I'm not fat girl! I have a name, you know!" she said with a scowl. "Whatever! Just take a photo already! I'm getting tired of posing like this!" complained Macey. Groaning, Anna take their photo without hestitation. She showed them the photo, still scowling. "Are you satisfied now?" she asked. "Pretty much," replied Kelly. "Now, be off."

Haneul dislike seeing her new friend get upset with the insult. She decided to cheer her up with a selfie of their own. "Why don't we take a selfie together? Without those two snobs," she suggested. Anna began to smile and agrees. The two friends take a selfie with the palace in the background. "Can I join in too?" Erica asked. Haneul said yes and the three girls took a selfie together. She also invited Kyungsoo to join into the group photo. "Hey! What about us?" shouted Macey. Haneul, Erica and Anna look at each other and then back at them. "Sorry. There's no room for snobby girls like you two," said Erica, beaming proudly. "Yeah. Since you insulted Anna earlier, you deserve not to be in our group photo," said Haneul, nodding her head firmly. Macey growled with anger and walked away. 

"You know, I have to agree with Haneul here," said Kyungsoo. "You were really rude to Anna in calling her names. If you don't learn how to behave properly, we will leave you out on any group photo." But instead of being humble, Macey still remain in her spoiled attitude and said, "Go ahead. I don't care. Kelly and I can have our own photo group, right?" Kelly just nod her head without saying anything. Kyungsoo shrug his shoulders. "Suit yourselves." And so, the four of them have a group photo in front of the palace, without Kelly and Macey.

Macey started to feel upset when they left her out. Kelly noticed it and put her arm around her new friend and said, "Don't worry. Who needs them? We can make our own group photo. We'll call ourselves 'The Popular Best Friends'." Macey beamed with glee. "Best friends? You mean....?" Kelly smile at her like a sweet apple pie. "Of course. We both have a great sense of fashion and we come from a rich family. You deserve to be my best friend, even though you're from another country. But let's not insult people too much, okay?" she said. "Deal!" said Macey. A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter