Haneul's Birthday

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Three days has passed and the hunt for the gold tickets still continues. Somewhere in London, a factory was busy opening album covers after covers for hours. Inside the office, a girl was screaming, "Where's my gold ticket, daddy?!! I want it right now!!" A man, who is the girl's father, was anxious seeing his daughter upset. "I know, Macey. We're doing the best we can. I got every girl opening every CD for you," he told her. "Then, where is it?! Why haven't they found it yet?!" asked the angry Macey. "Macey, darling. I'm not a fortune teller! Give me time!" her father persuaded her again. This time, he was sweating with fear. "Tell them to hurry up already! I want it now!!!" screamed Macey. 

Macey's father, Mr Knight, is the owner of a candy factory. Ever since Kyungsoo's new album is released, Macey heard about the contest and wants the ticket for herself. He bought hundreds of his album and send it to his factory and asked all his workers to find the ticket for her. But it has been three days and there's still no sign of the ticket. Macey got more upset about it that she pesters her father everyday until he gets a big headache. He's not only stress about his daughter's tantrums. Because his workers stop making the chocolates and candies, none of them can be delivered to various candy stores in town on time. He is getting complains every day from customers but at the same time, he hates to see his daughter unhappy. He vows never to give up until he finds her the ticket. 

"Your twerps are moving quite slow, daddy! Ask them to move faster!" demanded Macey. "Look, Macey, I can't push them no further. They have open 90 albums so far. They are very stress right now. They have not gotten any lunch breaks for three days, you know," said Mr Knight. "I've been getting calls from lots of candy stores on why our products haven't arrived yet. I cannot delay them any further. If my girls can't find your ticket, daddy will get you something else. Like a new puppy or a new mink coat. You like those."

"No!! I want my ticket! You promised me to get me one!! And you're gonna get me one THIS MINUTE!!!!" Macey's screams were louder than ever, making Mr Knight scared and heartbroken. "You're gonna be in big trouble with your business soon if you don't deliver it to her what she wanted," Mrs Knight, who was sitting by the corner, putting on make up, said to her husband with a smirk. "I know that, Julie. But I just can't bear to see my daughter kicking and screaming on the floor like a child," said Mr Knight.

"I'm not talking to you ever again! You're a horrible father!! You never give me anything I want!!" Macey shouted at her father. "And I won't go to school either until I have it," she added. Mr Knight bend on his knees and said to her in a sweet tone, "Macey, sweetheart, my angel. Don't give up yet. There's only three gold tickets left. You'll be the lucky one. I know it."

Suddenly, a voice shouted from below, "I got it!! I got the ticket, Mr Knight!!" Mr Knight and Macey ran to the office window. They could see one worker waving the gold ticket to them. The other ladies cheered because their job for finding the ticket is over. Now, they can go back to making delicious candies and chocolate and deliver them to stores on time. Mr Knight motioned her to bring it up. "About time too!!" said Macey. She ran down the stairs before the worker can reach the top floor. "Give me that, you idiot!!" Macey demanded the worker. She snatch the ticket fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter