Kyungsoo Was My Playmate?

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul came back home. Her eyes were puffed from the crying. "Haneul? Your eyes are puffed out. Were you crying earlier?" Mrs Lee asked with concerned. "Did Kyungsoo bully you again?" asked Soojin. Haneul shook her head. "I did met him just now. But.....he didn't shout at me. Neither is he angry," she replied. "Then, why were you crying?" Soojin asked again. But instead of answering, Haneul fell onto the floor and sobbed out loud. Soojin, heartbroken, hugged her with comfort. "It's okay, sweetheart," said Mrs Lee, patting her shoulders.

Soojin brought Haneul back to her room to talk in private. "I thought you were happy to get rid of Kyungsoo. And now, you're crying over him?" Haneul look at her with tears falling down from her eyes. "I know. I am happy. But somehow, my heart is telling me to go back to him. It's confusing I know. It's just....I kept seeing his image everywhere I go."

"So, you couldn't forget him, huh?" asked Soojin. "No. I tried but I couldn't," replied Haneul. "It's not easy to forget someone you are used to for weeks. We maybe in a fake marriage. But once you hooked up with that person, you can never forget him or her."

 

Kyungsoo tried to keep himself distracted as he continues his concert tour around the world. After he visited Japan, his next concert is scheduled to be in three cities in China; Beijing, Shanghai and Nanjing. On board the plane to Beijing, which is his first stop, Kyungsoo look out at the window. All he could see is the blue sky and clouds. However, he began to see Haneul's image in the sky. He tried to remove her image from his mind but he couldn't. "Would you like some drinks, sir?" an air stewardess asked. Kyungsoo look at her, shook his head in respond and went back to looking at the sky. "Is there something wrong with you?" he heard his manager asking him. "You were sighing and feeling blue the whole time."

"It's nothing, hyung. I'm just......exhausted. That's all," lied Kyungsoo. The manager knows he's not telling the truth. "Come on, Kyungsoo. You can't fool me with those sad eyes. Spill it out," he said. Kyungsoo tried to shake his head, refusing to say anything but his manager kept on insisting on hearing his real reason. Finally, Kyungsoo gave in. "I'm sad because I lost the girl I loved from my childhood, okay! There! I said it! Are you satisfied now?!" And he turn his head back. He could feel tears filling up his eyes. He tries to wipe it off but the tears kept strolling down his eyes. 

"How did you lose her?" his manager asked with curiousity. Kyungsoo explained to him everything. From the marriage till he found out the truth from his late grandfather. The manager listened attentively. "So, even though you two were in a forced marriage, and after you divorced, you kept thinking about her, right? And now after you found out that she was your childhood lover, you regret everything, right?" he tries to get it straight. Kyungsoo nod his head. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you about it. I don't want my fans or the media to know about it." 

"It's alright, Kyungsoo. I won't tell anyone," said the manager. "Now that you found out who she is, go and tell her. Confess to her if you have to." Kyungsoo turn to him and said, "I tried to tell her. But she won't let me! She's still angry for the things I said and did to her in the past! I don't know what to do now."

"Just give her some time to forget everything. I'm sure she didn't mean it. People say a lot of things they don't mean it when they are angry. I know. I've experience this before with my girlfriend in the past," said the manager. Kyungsoo stare at him. "I didn't know you had a girlfriend, hyung," he said, raising his eyebrows. "I do. I just don't tell you, that's all," the manager chuckled as he sips on his cup of water. "Anyways, don't worry about that now. Focus on your concert first. There will be plenty of time for you to try again and go to her." Kyungsoo sighs and just agreed to his manager's words. 

 

Back in Korea, Haneul and Soojin went to visit Jiyeon in the hospital. Mrs Kim was there, along with two other caretakers from the orphanage. "Hello, girls," Mrs Kim greeted them. The two girls greeted her with a formal bow. "It's been a long time, madam," said Soojin. Mrs Kim smiled. "Yes, Soojin. How are you doing with your new family?" she asked. "I'm fine. They treat me very kindly," replied Soojin. 

Haneul approached Jiyeon's bed. "How are you doing now?" she asked as she held her hands. "I'm okay now. I'm still in pain but I can managed," Jiyeon replied in a weak voice but she smiled at her. "It was a successful surgery. But Jiyeon needs to be here for awhile, as she can't do an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter