I Found You

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Haneul couldn't sleep that night. She kept on tossing and turning, thinking about finding Kyungsoo and telling him about her childhood memories. Soojin, who witness it, said to her, "Relax, will you? It's only for one week. He'll be back here." Haneul turned to her direction and faced her. "I know. But I couldn't stop thinking about it." 

"It's kinda strange that you still have feelings for him," Soojin yawned as she tossed in her bed. "I still can't believe you haven't forgotten him." Haneul stare into the ceiling. "It's hard to stop thinking about someone you're close to. If it were that easy, I would have forgotten him long ago. Including my late parents."

"You're lucky you still remember your parents and think about them. I couldn't remember anything on where I come from. All I know is that I was dumped to that orphanage since I was a baby, without knowing who my real family were," sighed Soojin as she looked back at her memories. "I wish I could do something to help you find your real family," said Haneul, feeling sorry for her friend. Soojin shakes her head and smile, "You don't need to. Besides, they are probably dead by now."

"But still, I would like to do something for you, after the kindness you showed me," said Haneul. Soojin slowly close her heavy eyelids. "I'm tired. Let's talk more in the morning." Haneul chuckles and went back to sleep.

 

One week later, Kyungsoo came back from China. Once Haneul heard the news of his return, she plans to go back to his house. Straightaway after her second job, she catch the bus to his house. She punch the number pad on the door, as she still remembers the password to his house. As she enters the house, it was pitched black, except for the kitchen lights. There was no sign of him inside the house. "Huh? Is he home? Or did he just left to have dinner?" 

Then, just as she was about to head upstairs to find him, she saw a light diming by the poolside. She went outside to have a peek. Surprisingly, she saw Kyungsoo sitting at the gazebo, all alone, having a tea. She was happy to see him but inside, she was trembling with nervous. She was worried that Kyungsoo might shut her away after she snap back at him the other night. But she had to try by calling his nickname, "C-Chubby...Prince?"

Kyungsoo turned around and saw Haneul standing by the corner, looking scared. He jumps in fright. "Oh my gosh! It's only you! I thought you were a sasaeng fan breaking in." He puts his hand at his chest, feeling relieved, because he heard the keypad being punched in. No one, except his family and Haneul, knew the password. "I still remember your password," said Haneul. "Anyways, why are you here?" asked Kyungsoo. "I came to find you, Chubby Prince," Haneul replied by calling his nickname again.

"You still remember that nickname?" he asked. "Yes. Well, at least for now. I almost forgot that nickname. Until Ms Jiyeon told me about it," Haneul replied, not looking at him. "S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter