I'm Sorry! I Have To Leave

On Screen Date to Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soojin arranged a meeting for Haneul to meet a lawyer who can help with the divorce. Haneul explained everything to her and she listen carefully. "Very well. Have your husband sign this paper as well. Once we got the approval, you and him will be divorced." She gave the paper to Haneul. 

 

Haneul went back home to relax for awhile, since it's her day off. Then, she heard the doorbell rang. She opened the door and saw Rina standing in front of her. "Oh, it's you again," said Haneul, crossing her arms and scowling at her. "Yes. Where's Kyungsoo? I'm here to see him," said Rina, looking around for him. "He's not here," said Haneul. "Never mind. I can go to find him in the dance studio," said Rina. "Before I go, can you get me a cup of tea for me? I'm thirsty." Haneul went to the kitchen and fix her a cup of green tea. "Here you go. Green tea. Your favorite." Rina blows the steam away and slowly sips the tea. 

As Rina was drinking her tea, Haneul asked her a serious question. "Rina, you like Kyungsoo a lot, do you?" Rina nod her head firmly. "Yes. In fact, I'm determined to make him mine, whether he likes me or not. So, don't try to interfere with our relationship," she said proudly. Haneul pull a face. "You may be a housemaid, but Kyungsoo would never like someone like you," Rina continues. "Oh, don't worry. He has no feelings for me. In fact, he's all yours. And if you find him, could you pass this paper to him?" 

Haneul handed her the divorce paper. Rina took it from her. But when she read it, she got a shock of her life. "Wha...? A divorce letter? You mean.....you're not Kyungsoo's housemaid?!" she gasped. "You're his wife?!!" Haneul stare at her. "Yep. That's right! I guess you know my real identity," she sighed. Rina felt dumbfounded and fooled. All this while she treats Haneul as a housemaid for real. Now, she regrets everything after hearing her true identity. "I can't believe it! I didn't know Kyungsoo is married!" Rina look at her with an apologetic look. "I'm so sorry for mistreating you for the past few days. Kyungsoo didn't tell me you're his wife."

"He didn't want me to tell you either," said Haneul. "I don't understand why he wants to keep your identity a secret. If I know who you were, I wouldn't have mistreated you. But I suppose it's too late," said Rina, feeling guilty. 

"It's okay, Rina. Besides, I wasn't happy about this marriage either. He has no feelings towards me. I don't see the purpose of staying here if he doesn't love or care for me," said Haneul, hanging her head down. "If anyone who should be wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter